Ok so I thought I’d start a grow journal as I have little support for my first grow and I’m really hoping to make it work as I’m in desperate need of pain relief! I’ve read a lot of advice but I’m still feeling reasonably unsure about everything, I just need some practice I’m sure!
So here are my grow details, please excuse me if any of this doesn’t make sense, I’m tryin’ here!
- Seeds are Med Gom 1.0 AUTO (trying for this higher CBD / medical strain first, if this doesn’t work I have 4 Blueberry Auto’s)
- Hydroponic DWC
- 16L flower bucket, growing medium is clay pebbles.
- Homebox Ambient Q60 Tent: Assembled size: 60 × 60 × 120 cm or inches 24" x 24" x 47" // Grow space: 0.36 m2
- Phresh Intake Filter (150 MM x 200 MM) “pre filter for cool tube”
- Nutrients - CYCO Platinum Series
- Light - MarsHydro LED
I’ve tried to upload a photo of my current setup below but if it doesn’t work I’ll do it from the laptop instead of my phone!
As per instructions from the Hydro shop, I soaked a rockwool cube in a mixture of 1L water / 1ml root booster for 2 hours, I then put my seed straight into the rockwool and I’ve placed that in my little propegation kit and I’ve closed the air holes for 100% humidity. My kit is currently sitting inside my grow tent under my LED light, I’ve temporarily set up my LED light as high as possible so that hopefully it won’t burn the seedling when she pops through!
Also, yes I’m aware that my current LED light setup is pretty bad with the straps all over it I just couldn’t figure out how else to rig it up. That’s only very temporary though, I’ll be taking the straps off as soon as the light can be a bit closer to the plant, if that make sense I figure the straps blocking a little bit of light won’t matter too much at this very early stage (I hope). Let’s hope I don’t burn the house down, the LED is barely even warm so I’m hoping it’ll be ok like this for just a little while!!