1st grow ever… are they girls?!

First grow ever. Please tell me they look like ladies! Growing I. Fox farm happy frog soil. 5gal fab pots. Im super winging it so don’t judge have not trimmed or anything.
Lol

1 Like

Too early to tell, give it some more time.

Happy gardening!

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

Definitely not in flower yet. The plant looks amazing and should show you really soon!

1 Like

@Calizona How do we look now? Looks like it might be pre flower right? Also any thoughts on why one is so much more bushy/full?

They look good, as for different look, genetics.

1 Like

Nice. Yea I thought genetics but just seemed like a big difference bc they came from the same bag as they’re bag seeds. thanks for the input brother! So are they in flower now?

1 Like

Yes, they have begun.

2 Likes

Looking great @gtyme420 ! The differences in the same strain can be huge. They’re what they call phenotypes. Same seeds, way different results. And they definitely in flower. One is a girl for sure and the other, taller/thinner plant should show really soon. I can’t see any definite girl parts.

1 Like

Is this one a herm?

1 Like

@Calizona does this look like a herm. I’ll try to get better pics if you can’t tell in these

1 Like

Just pinch it off and open it up. If it’s a seed inside then yes. But it might be just be a big swollen calyx. Which is great

1 Like