1st grow by Sydious! 😊

@Tylersays @Hellraiser @Highwayman420
Hi y’all… thanks for the replies. Im still incapable of posting those pictures, but I’ll keep trying… however a question came to mind.
I started using FF Dirty Dozen a few weeks ago and when I mix it, my PH goes through the floor. It takes 15-18 mg/ 5 gal, of PH up, to bring the PH up to 6.5. Is this normal? Also… I’ve been mixing in the order (from top to bottom) as they appear on the chart for the feeding schedule. Is this the correct order to mix them?

1 Like

I had the same problem with pics too and @Newt , I think lol< suggested clearing the browser cache.
That did the trick.

Yeah - FF bottoms out my ph too. I feel like I’m adding copious amounts of Ph up to get it in range.
Doesn’t seem to have an effect on PPMs though since they’re way high with FF. I’ve been wondering why they have that PPM line on their chart. I guess that’s the suggested range, but if you mix by there schedule completely your PPMs are 3 times that number! LOL! I’m in the 3k+ range with FF but the Jacks 321 in the clone grow its less than 2k even if I did use treated tap water.
Yeah, with the Jacks it’s very important how you mix them, I haven’t read anything about FF being so specific and I mix just the way you do, straight down the chart.

2 Likes

Only cause I saw @PurpNGold74 recommend it to someone else. (Credit where credit is due)

2 Likes

This is why I never got why people actually bought pH down… i still have my original quart from 2-3 years ago. My nutes always drop pH. Like religiously, in late flower ive seen it in the 4’s.

The reason? Rain water! Low ppm water adjusts down much easier and u never use up when ur pouring it straight. Lol cant remember who put me on that lil bit, think it was a random convo.

Thanks for the tag @Newt Jacks is the worst kept secret formula around here now. Bang for the buck is unquestionably a WIN. Its almost a no brainer to check the other stuff.

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 thanks for coming in. I’ve noticed a lot of people have been praising the 321 so I bought the 3 bags. Im not going to use it till I use up what I have already started with. (My OCD will make me feel like I’m wasting)
I have a few questions for you if you don’t mind, since you’re familiar with Dirty Dozen…

1. am I mixing it correctly by just starting at the top of the feeding schedule chart and working down?
  2. when using the foliar spray (I think its cake 'flower kiss-me) do I need to wash buds after harvest. And what does that spray actually do?
1 Like

Umm confession, im not. I use emuls. But it still bottomed the poop outta my pH! Always bothered me that I seemed to be alone in the issue though

From a few quick googles. I found basically the same. Go down the chart. No expert at all tho. But generally, as long as ur mixing them in one at a time, and not combining as u see fit, like ChaChing Open Sesame and Beastie Bloomz are for diff parts, thus shouldnt be used together.

Gotcha… thanks again for the help.

1 Like

You’re not supposed to spray flower kiss after flowering begins. Or so the container says.

Been too long since I used FF nutes (over a decade) and never used the whole dozen, just the trio.

1 Like

I never used FF trio lol, just started with Canna and then went to Jack’s.

5 Likes

Finally let me upload… had to strip that 1st one pretty bare… I watered only this morning… not seeing anymore ‘rusty’ spots so far. Hopefully that flush worked.

1 Like

Dude - you guys grew the living shit out of them beans!!
Those are some beautiful ladies…
Are you spying on them up close yet? Clear weather or clouds?
Things get interesting when they start to turn golden-brown and dark! :woozy_face: :woozy_face:

You got bragging rights man!

2 Likes

Lol… thanks man… they’re all pretty small though… im guessing 1 1/2oz ish each… but it’s hard for me to guess because I’m new to this…
As of 2 days ago the tricomes were mostly cloudy (1 showed a small scattering of amber)
I’m guessing 2 more weeks. I think I’ll feed 1 more time, should be tomorrow, then go water only for a while.

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Here are a few tricome pictures… not seeing any amber… but mostly all cloudy. Would you guys say 2 more weeks till chop?

2 Likes

Probably. Got a current bud and a plant shot?

1 Like

@Newt these are from this morning… about 14 hours ago

3 Likes

Lights are off now so can’t get a close up at the moment.