1st grow by Sydious! 😊

Wow, that’s really ambitious for a first time grow! Everything looks great. I’m over here doing my hen with one chick thing - but that second grow is starting soon!

1 Like

Phineas Pogo is the end of the first grow…
The 6 other, very different gorilla glues are my second grow
And the new Bruce Banners are the start of the 3rd.
I have enough room in my tent to stagger them😊

2 Likes

Geeze, you must have a circus big top going up in there!

I have two tents (already geeze) the one Lucy’s lived in, a 2x2x4.5 w/150 watts of light. The new tent is 3x3x6, feels really roomy to me. It’s chilling my upcoming Pot For Pots, I have two 5 gallon and one 2 gallon.

The tent im using is 4’Dx 8’Lx 6’8"H. But, as soon as im done with these auto flowers, im switching to two 4’x4’ tents. That way I can do a 'perpetual grow ’ with photos😊
That’s my plan anyway… we will see…:flushed:

2 Likes

Alright everyone… harvest update! Phineas Pogo got the chop and is really showing her sass now! Smelling up the whole sunroom! And she smells terrific! She’s been a problem child but has grown into a remarkable young woman! :relaxed:
Time for the 'drying closet ’ and prepare for curring!
This is the grand finale of my first grow with, hopefully, many more to come! :partying_face:

Better get her off these ceiling fan blades before her chunky butt pulls it out of the ceiling! :rofl:

7 Likes

That is an incredible haul!!
I hope you’re patting yourself on the back for that one!!

Beautiful sight man!!

1 Like

Thanks man… we’ll see in a few weeks what the total haul is. Im 6’5" tall and some of those bud clusters make my hands look like I stole hands from a 4 year old! :rofl:
I am excited. Thanks for the encouragement! :blush:

2 Likes

Nice. Looks like she foxtails pretty good on ya. Mine did the same to me last run. Either too much nutes fed thru the grow or too much light towards the end causing the tails to grow. I’m experimenting with autos as I’ve had not good luck with them so gonna try less food and less light and see if I can make a solid auto plant. Nice haul tho. Big ass cola

1 Like

congrats

2 Likes

Thanks @Mark0427 . And yeah, she foxtailed like crazy… I’m pretty certain its because I didn’t cut my lights back. But, oh well… all those foxtails are still covered in frost, so they will go in the trimmings to make dabs in the near future! :blush:🤷

Everyone say good morning to Jarella! She’s one of the two Bruce Banners I didn’t have much hope for. But she has sass and something to prove, so she showed up to the party this morning… fashionably late of course😊

Also… one of the two seeds I had germinating, to replace her and her other absentee sister, was showing a 3/4" tap root this morning, so is now in soil waiting to emerge.
So, it appears I will have 5 Bruce Banners this go-round, instead of my planned 4… but such is the breaks, even in planned parenting :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

So… I was just at the thrift store with my daughter, shopping for a piece of furniture that were going to “redo” for a project in her room… on the shelf they had 41, 16oz mason jars for $1.99 each… I told the dude that works there, “if you give them to me for 75 cent, I’ll buy all of them”?.. he replied “all right”… to which I responded… “cool”!:grin:
So it appears… I need to grow some more stuff to fill them up! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Nice find!
Back before I bought my Grove Bags you couldn’t find them anywhere!
That was in the fall canning season of course!!
It was easier to find lids than jars! LOL!

1 Like

Congrats on a great first harvest! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Tylersays with grove bags, can you fill, seal and freeze them? For long term storage?

Okay… so… this may explain a little, on why my Gorilla Glue slowed down so much. I never saw any open sacs but, evidently, they were there somewhere. I trimmed only about 1/3 of that plant so far and found these. And that’s without even digging into the buds…:grimacing:

So, what now? I pulled her , yesterday, out of a tent with a few more gorilla glue in it, that are already starting week 4 of flowering. And it’s still too cold to put them outside. :unamused:

You can seal Grove bags, yes, and I would imagine they are fine to freeze.

1 Like

All you can do is separate at this point and monitor the others.

1 Like

Another question is, why did it produce seeds? If it was genetics, those seeds will likely produce similar results. If there was some environmental factor such as a light leak or plant stress, those seeds could become viable for future grows. Knowing that you were caught off guard by them, do you have a guess at least?

1 Like