1st GROW Bruce Banner AutoFlower

This is my first time growing autoflowers, Bruce banner is one of my favorite strains hands down. So this should be fun.

I have n a viraspectra 600w with veg& bloom lighting. Looking for help along the way. Will post pictures.

germinated 5 seeds. One looks weird, I might have planted too deep. And one seed is “lost in the sauce” lol (somewhere in soil) can’t find it. I guess whenever it grows it will grow out I guess.

I’m going to be feeding bio Vega and bio flora nutrients.and Fox Farm Ocean soil.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Here is update. This one is doing real good

3 Likes

Let me know what you guys think :thinking: is there anything wrong or does she look good ??

1 Like

Plants look fine so far and sense you are in fox farms OF soil I wouldn’t use any nutes besides some type of cal mag products for the 1st few weeks also I see the light you are using is a blurple what model Viparspectra are you using?

VIPARSPECTRA 450W LED Grow Light

Correction. It’s not 600W.

What model is it tho cause I can almost promise you its not 450w

This is the one I have

1 Like

This model is actually only 200w id recommend viparspectras P series they are full spectrum units and work really well for there price blurple lights like you have will get the job done but realistically isn’t enough

1 Like

Wow, so it advertises 450w but I’m only getting 200w ?? That’s crazy.
I will look into this.

What kind of light do you use?

God!! You indoor growers spend a TON of mullah $$$$ on lights and shit… :rofl:
Okay now I know Im gonna hear a rash of shit now… No hate here…Im just sayin…Whats the cost verses accumulation factor here?

2 Likes

Naa I mean that’s facts. It really just comes down to the convenience. Not every one can grow outdoors.
But hey any hobby will get alil expensive :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Unfortunately there are a bunch of cheap/small led companies that label and sell like that and majority of them are foreign companies over seas but there are plenty that don’t I personally use a Viparspectra P2000 in my 3x3 tent it’s a cheap light but does a awesome job I also use HLG 260w XL in my 4x2 tent and @AL_GREEN yeah we do spend alot but the equipment is typically already grt me money worth from just 1 harvest I also enjoy being able to control everything which you can do inside a tent haha and as far as cost upfront for a good setup is 1k to 1500 but like I said ive gotten my moneys worth from just 1 harvest

3 Likes

These are being grown currently under my viparspectra P2000 in my 3x3 and my girls love this light and I have nice dense buds nothing is light and airy

5 Likes

@LiesGrows your ladies looking. I’m going to keep that in mind. And look into the p series. I had no idea. Thankful for this forum LOL

What strains you growing?

2 Likes

@AL_GREEN hey your plants look good as well… I can’t imagine having a big outdoor OASIS of good bud. :call_me_hand:t5:

1 Like

There in my 3x3 I have my Purple Jack n Cheese auto which is the girl in flower(almost done) and my other girl in there is a Wedding Cake photo thats in her 1st week of flower I also have 2 other girls in my 4x2 that are Girl Scout Cookies Extreme and Chemdog x Amnesia blue headband 2 strains are from ILGM and 2 are from other breeders

Sounds good. Tag me in your journal. Would like to follow along

1 Like

Planted - 10/16

Coming up on 4wks. Tell me what you think? Or what’s going on here. ?

2 Likes

True but I can grow indoor all year long, 3 to 4 harvests. Recreational weed is $70-75 per 3.5 grams here in Illinois and with the card I’m legal to grow 5…Last haul was 3/4lb, that’s over $7000 if I were to buy it at the dispensary

1 Like