Thanks. I didn’t realize it was. Two years.
I was just looking at your pictures again and I noticed something that I didn’t see the first time.
You should get another look at this and see if you have any pests or possibly mold although it looks like a web or caterpillar silk to me.
Not sure what that was, didn’t find any mold though. Cut, Trimmed and hung today. Knew I wouldn’t have time to do it for another two weeks if I didn’t harvest today. Still have a couple of larf buds to trim up tonight (they are currently laying across the trellis netting). Ran out of time earlier.
Will probably mix up some peroxide and H20 this evening and give em a spray
So looking at my post from my first harvest, I see I left them dark for 21 hours prior to the chop. These only sat dark for 6 prior to cutting. I can’t remember what the 24 hours of dark was for, but I missed that.
They are now hanging in the tent in the dark at 70° and about 59-60% RH. This time I remembered to point the circulation fan to the side of the tent to NOT give them direct airflow. I missed that one last time.
Theres so many different ways alot is the bro science i haven’t been at it to long but havent found any difference if they sit in the dark of cut with light out not sure on all that but so far so good
The extra dark hours have been proven to be of no benefit to the final outcome. Your Bruce Banner came out really well so I’m sure you’ll be fine.
After testing and retesting with the moisture probe, the harvest is now in the grove bags for curing. Overall harvest was 3.7, and early tests are pretty good
Very happy with the results of this grow. The media change, autopot/jacks addition, the addition of sidebar lights, and better pruning seems to have paid off. Did not get a lot of underdeveloped buds, and they were much more dense than the previous grow. I will have to probably top the next one, getting the light intensity right was a little difficult at the later stages of the grow and had to work really hard to keep the plant from touching the light. The sidebar lights helped me get sufficient light to the lower buds without burning the upper flowers which were determined to touch the light. I did cut nutrients about a week to 10 days prior to harvest as well to give it a little flush( I missed that last time).
After a week of cure @ 61 - 62% RH, tests have been good. Not too harsh and fairly potent