This is my first grow, Im using Jack Herer Autos from ILGM. Im also using the 5gal (after transplant) Apotforpot sytstem.
This is about Day 7/8 from when my seeds were planted in jiffy pellets after 24hr soaks. One seems to be completely dying and almost curled over in half. The only thing I can think of is I accidentally knocked this one over a couple days after popping above ground, but that’s it.
The other has its small (1st set) new leaves and cotyledon leaves curled down. I only water by spray bottle once every day/day and a half. After I noticed these problems I tried to stand them up with a toothpick and dome them, but it doesn’t seem to be helping. Any advice for why this is happening and how I can fix it would be much appreciated, thank you!
- Strain: Jack Herer (ILGM)
- Method: APotForPot, Jiffy Pellet for seedlings currently, then 5gal pot
- PH: Haven’t started this yet, was told not super important at this stage, but pH meter is in mail
- Nutrients: None
- Indoor: Tent (2x4x5)
- Lights: ViparSpectra 450W LED (will be getting second light soon), ~28in from seedlings; 24hr light schedule
- Temps: range: 71-81; currently: 77
- Humidity: range: 49%-59%; currently: 57%
- Ventilation system: Yes (basic inline setup)
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: AC in my house keeps the ten in that range, humidifier in the mail, right now have buckets of water inside
- Co2: No
I tried to label pictures best I could, if need anymore info please let me know!