1st Grow. Aerogarden Auto Cheese

Yea. I did the order you told me and waited 10-15 min. @peachfuzz

@dbrn32 can I do that with an auto flower?

3 Likes

@dbrn32 @peachfuzz. Iā€™m not 100% sure. But Iā€™m going to go with me not putting CalMag in the water first and not giving 10-15 minutes between adding nutes was the cause. I was adding them back to back no time between

1 Like

You can change light intensity on any plant

2 Likes

I think the Aerogarden light is 45 watts. Not even sure if thatā€™s true watts. I donā€™t think itā€™s adjustable. @dbrn32

1 Like

My bad, i thought you had put a qb in there. Must be another grow sorry.

@dbrn32 @peachfuzz @Smokinnuggs @GreenJewels @basementstealth
Looks like I got some nute burn on new growth.

2 Likes

Possibly, as @peachfuzz pointed out, you were little high on ppms

2 Likes

@dbrn32 last night when I tested I was at 595. After I mixed. Now meter reads 685. Can ppm jump? @peachfuzz

Ya. If Theyā€™re drinking but not taking up nutes.

1 Like

@dbrn32 ph on meter reads 6.3. I will test with solution

@dbrn32 what I donā€™t get is when I put my meter in the calibration solution itā€™s spot on. So I should be able to trust my meter. Solution says 6 imo

@peachfuzz

1 Like

@dbrn32 when your plants donā€™t take in nutes thatā€™s normally a sign of ph being off?

Like i said, i tried drops and fought similar issues. Not discounting anyone elseā€™s experience, just know the digital meter worked better for me.

1 Like

@dbrn32 I use both just to get like a second opinion. Meter reads 6.3 and in calibration solution reads exact. So I should be able to trust it I would think

2 Likes

I would think

Also Iā€™m thinking maybe after I add nutes in water it needs to sit out for a little bit before I test ppm? Can after I made my mix it was at 595. Today 685. I would think to get nute burn it has to be taking in nutes. So the rise in ppm would make not sense otherwise. Let it sit for a bit then test? @dbrn32 @peachfuzz @GreenJewels

1 Like

Unless I miss read the meter last night. I did have some cold beverages in me. But I just added 2 solo cups of water and Iā€™m at585

Well youā€™ve already accomplished more hydroponically than Iā€™ve ever tried. Just seems like a lot to go up over night.

2 Likes