1st Grow. Aerogarden Auto Cheese

What? What I did by removing water? And adding tap water with no nutes? @dbrn32.

Ppm is 620. Ph on meter read 6.2. So with solution I’m guessing at the lowest is 5.7.

Why do you think it’s still spreading? Cause I put all new nutes and water in last night

Ph.

Guessing doesn’t make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

1 Like

@dbrn32 the when comparing the solution sticker to my tested was it’s hard to tell. But I did calibrate my meter last night and it was dead on in the solution? But not really sure I trust the meter

1 Like

Peachfuzz is posting, he can help you more than me. But my personal experience is different than his, ive hadbetter luck with meter than drops.

1 Like

Just because you have a ppm of 620… 620 of what…?
Ppm’s should be around 400 to 600 , but in what ratios…?
Im not familiar with your nutrients… but what ever your using might not have enough cal-mag in it…
My suggestion is this…
Start with 0 ppm , add enough cal-mag to bring your ppm to 175 then add your micro until you hit 275 to 300 and then add grow till you reach 500 ppm then add bloom until you hit 625 ppm then check your ph and adjust accordingly…
So how ever many gallons your system holds , then thats what you start with and start adding nutrients the way i described…
Wait 10 to 15 minutes after adding each nutrient and stir the crap out of your solution every time you add another and after 15 minutes check ppm levels… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@peachfuzz

2 Likes

I wouldn’t sweat your ph to much… as long as your in between 5.7 to 6.4 you should be just fine… :wink:

1 Like

Thats what i use… i thought you said that you use something else…
So do what i explained up above… we let things run for a week and see how things go…
If your still having issues after that then we try something else…
Also once you reach your ppm that you want then add your hydrogard and dont worry about checking your ppm’s… :wink:

It was 2.5 ml of the gen hydro all 3. 5ml CalMag. 2ml of Hydroguard in 1 gallon. Do you thin what I did the night before last is the cause? @peachfuzz

I took out 3 cups of water with nutes and added plain water to raise ph @peachfuzz. But last night I added a fresh bath of water and nutes

Entirely possible that something like your calmag didn’t suspend properly too. Follow those mixing instructions closely.

1 Like

Maybe… its possible…
For one gallon of solution , this is what my recipe would be and once its all mixed together if my ppm’s are 1000 then i simply add more water to dilute it to my preferred ppm’s…
3 mill cal-mag
4 mill micro
6 mill grow
2 mill bloom
2 mill diamond nectar
2 mill armor si
2 mill hydrogard
1 mill orca

2 Likes

I just add the nutes and stir a little is that wrong? @dbrn32

@dbrn32 is exactly right… those nutrients have to be mixed in order or else they will lock one another out and plant wont be able to take anything up… heres how you mix…
Armor-si
Cal-mag
Micro
Grow
Bloom
Diamond nectar
Hydrogard
Orca
Mix in that order

If alls your using is in the picture , then mix this way…
Cal-mag
micro
Grow
Bloom
Hydrogard
Its absolutely necessary to mix them this way… any other way wont work…

1 Like

I add the floras 1 at a time stir between rash. Then CalMag stir. Then Hydroguard and stir

Should I drain and re add nutes tonight or can I do tomorrow @peachfuzz @dbrn32

1 Like

Wrong way homie. Calmag first or last, always. And especially important that it’s well stirred before anything else goes in. Or well stirred before it goes in. It doesn’t play well with the others, thats why its in own bottle.

1 Like

Ok so I should drain right now and start over? @peachfuzz @dbrn32

I think you would be ok to wait a week and see what happens… if she gets worse … then now you know what to do…:wink:

1 Like

When do I adjust ph before or after nutes? @peachfuzz @dbrn32