1st grow. 1st journal, all advice welcome!

I have the 100 for my 2x2 and it is great in my opinion big difference from my typical Amazon plurple 600W light.

2 Likes

Hlg-185 full of any of the 560mm strips available pretty good in that space. Hlg-240 full is about max, would be similar to 260xw kit.

@Myfriendis410 @PurpNGold74 @LoCoRock @dbrn32 how do I know when to give that cal.mag? someone had mentioned I use it in another post I had…

I start supplementing calmag @ around 3-4 weeks from seed. After 5-6 nodes or at FIRST sign of deficiency

2 Likes

Depends on a lot of variables really. Some people don’t need to supplement calmag at all.

So what does deficiency look like?

Also, my runoff ph level is 5.2 how do I get that to raise? I already watered of course. When i watered the water was 6.4ph

Cal deficiency

Mag deficiency

5 Likes

Awesome pics!

1 Like

Leep running 6.4-6.8 pH’d water thru the soil til it raises

1 Like

Google has been good to me :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

How are they doing since you LST?? Ain’t it cool how they just grow str8 up once bent like that. It’s like a lightbulb goes off and you figure why have I been growing Christmas trees all my life. Well for me Anywho, I thought it was wild. True testimont to growing towards the light.

Yeah its crazy they are doing really good with the lst. How often should I move them around?

I have one that’s looking really sad though. I’ll get pics up soon.

So with the runoff there is about an inch of standing water in the tent. Will the girls soak that up? Or should I suck it out with shop vac?

Suck that up man…

An inch of water after watering seems a real lot…maybe try watering slower and try 1 gallon each or shit try a 1/2 gal. Slow feed with some room temp water, tell her she’s pretty…lol

Yup slowly and completely water. If u have that much runoff ur prolly adding too much water too quickly. Also get rid of it. Sitting water invites gnats and root rot

1 Like

I feel very overwhelmed. I have one that is doing really bad and has since the beginning. I really hope I am not totally messing this up. I tried to get a good updated pic.

Back middle girl? Have u checkd her runoff yet? Maybe simple as pH outta wack