1st EVER grow journal with auto Amnesia Haze

@GreenThunder
Which is better suited for soil?

NFTG is better for soil, imo. Unless you are intimately familiar with nutes in generalā€¦ and how they work and what is needed. I follow directions pretty well but thatā€™s about the extent of my knowledge :wink:

Iā€™m switching back to the gh flora trio which I liked much better for coco and I want to try a hydro setup too

4 Likes

Day 74 from seed
Day 32 of bloom

They look sad but still no cloudy trichs

I did week 8 from the new flora chart

Once they are down I will commence total clean up and begin the next stage of my growin experience.
While these 2 grows have been a bust for me (if you compare $$$$ to product, and I do) I have gained a lot of knowledge. Iā€™m looking forward to getting the light together and anxious to see a better product because of it!

Lola

6 Likes

Lil girl

4 Likes

And good morning!

Be encouraged! Encourage others!

9 Likes

Hope all is well here, Iā€™ve been a bit absent. My oldest daughter (36) and mother of my 3 beautiful grand babies went to the ER with stomach trouble 2 weeks ago and was rushed into surgery for an obstruction. Two weeks later we still do not have the pathology back to tell us if itā€™s cancer or not, EVEN though the f!@#$ing surgeon let it drop that a they suspect it to be cancer!!! WHY would they say that until they are sure. Needless to say nerves are a bit raw ā€˜round here! And just a bit distracted. :broken_heart:
She may be a grown woman but keep my baby girl in your prayers :heart:

Iā€™m going to harvest both my girls this weekend.
Iā€™ve already took a bit and I smoked some and cured the rest. OMG what a HUGE difference in the potency :+1: Iā€™m a ā€œcuredā€ believer :v:t3:

10 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry about your daughter! Sending good vibes and love. All the best :v:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your daughter and Iā€™m sending prayers and well wishes to her and your family :v:

1 Like

Sorry about the news, hopefully heā€™s wrong! Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers for sure!

2 Likes

so sorry to hear thisā€¦prayers!

2 Likes

So sorry to hear about your daughter. Iā€™m sending good thoughts and healing vibes your way. Try not to worry.

1 Like

Thanks to all of you!! Iā€™m an Omnist so Iā€™ll take all your prayers, white light protection and positive energy/vibes you can send our way.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the hardest thing to NOT do but thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you! I keep telling myself that he is wrong and thatā€™s that but meanwhile weā€™re still on pins and needles waiting for this report :frowning:

1 Like

Oh Iā€™m sorry for your anxiety. I canā€™t imagine. Just remember without that pathology report itā€™s just a guess. And even with the worst news these days itā€™s a battle that can be won.

Keep strong she will need u to b. Sending every positive thought possible!

2 Likes

So sorry for your stress! My oldest daughter will be 33 this year and the mother of my G-babies so this news got to me. I will send up some prayers from the Cape :pray:t3:

1 Like

Hey @Fairieswear8oots even IF it is the Cword there are plenty survivors my mother for one 36 years, make sure to stay positive regardless Faith, hope and love. We will be praying for your daughter and your entire family.

4 Likes

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement, it helpsā¤ļø

1 Like

Good morning everyone :heart:

Day 85/35 days (4wks) into flw

Lil girl was leaning so badly that I yanked her. She is hanging to dry and then MOST definitely on to curešŸ‘

Lola will come out this weekend.

Iā€™ve got a lot of cloudy and really, it should go longer but my hearts just not in it.
Itā€™s potent enough for me right.

Yā€™all may not see me for a while. Iā€™ll be lurking in and out for sure :v:t3: And Iā€™ll update hear as to my daughters issue.

This journey has given me so much knowledge and appreciation for the grow, seed to smoke, :heart: And so much more to learn :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@dbrn32 Thanks again for the light info. It very well may be a year before we get it together but we will and Iā€™ll see ya round and definitely will tag you when itā€™s up and ready :v:t3:

:woman_fairy:t3:

6 Likes