1st EVER grow journal with auto Amnesia Haze

@MattyBear Thanks man :hugs: I tagged you because I read some of the stuff between you and @dbrn32
Lots of good information :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Oh for sure! So just for idea purposes, this would be one of the options to consider building

Obviously there’s a number of different leds to use which can vary price a little, but figure around $700 to build something like that. If you wanted to do a mover, figure 2/3 of that. Something like two rows of cobs instead of three.

If you wanted to do quantum boards, something like this without mover

If you wanted to qb’s with mover, I would think three boards on individual heatsinks with a custom layout on hlg-320-1750 would be the ticket. They really don’t have a kit configured like that to show you, but I can draw it out if you want to pursue that further.

2 Likes

@Bogleg

ILGM Blog - Learn to grow marijuana for beginners

You should sign up so when I’m ready you can earn a little chasola from the referral :+1:t2:

Would you draw it out? I would appreciate it :heart:

Hmm… why not?

1 Like

You’ll love the lab, it’s much nicer over there and people are serious about growing, much less BS to sift through.

4 Likes

I most certainly will. Gimme some time to grab paper and a pencil.

1 Like

Lol I swear, I thought they we called this because they look like corn…

5 Likes

Lol, funny stuff!

2 Likes

I’m not the brightest chip on the board :wink:

5 Likes

I dunno, that was a pretty good joke. :smiley:

4 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Is that your link?

Run this by the hubby. It’s far from exact detail because the heatsinks are a little bigger than boards and I didn’t look up measurements. But the board spacing is what would be important, and the fact that fixture would actually fit lol. Which I’m pretty sure I have that covered.

I put 10-12” mover sweep as guesstimate. You would have to run it and maybe make fine tune adjustment. May not be that much.

6 Likes

Yes, ma’am.

1 Like

Ok got it. I might have him jump on here to ask more questions as needed. Later tonight. Thanks @dbrn32

How do the boards get built?
Is it asking too much for a supply list and assembly instructions?

2 Likes

Sorry about the long delay, I couldn’t get the web page here to load properly. Here is a general assembly video.

I can certainly get together a parts list for you. I would prefer that we have a pretty good idea of what you’d like to do first if you don’t mind. It’s kind of time consuming, and I’ll have some more questions before we nail down specific parts. But mainly because if we start changing stuff a single number or letter in a part number can change how part works significantly.

But for the light I made drawing of here is rough estimate

3- qb 288 at $75 each
3- slate 2 heatsinks at $25 each
1-hlg-320h-c1750a driver at $90

The boards usually come with mounting hardware and wire. So as far as electrically only other stuff you would need is a power cord and some connectors. You’re lucky man may have some of that, or would cost around $20 to buy from amazon.

To be a single complete fixture it would need to have some sort of frame built. On a light that size, probably somewhere between $30-$100 for that. Again depending on stuff that he may have access to, or his preferred materials and build method. If he has 10’ of angle iron laying around and some nuts and bolts, it could possibly not cost a dime.

4 Likes

@dbrn32
THIS. IS. GREAT!!
I’m gonna get with the ol man tonight and watch this link! Thank you so much!!

1 Like

You’re welcome! Just let me know if you need anything else.

Strictly out of curiosity, did you plan on joining the lab group?

3 Likes