1st day of budding?

I think she’s flipped?

2 Likes

She has shown sex and it’s a female. Watch for pistils at the tips to determine when she has started flowering.

7 Likes

She’s telling you she’s a girl with those hairs, but not quite flower. Wait until the white hairs start in the tops of the new growth. You’re almost there. Happy growing!

2 Likes

Gotcha. Thanks

1 Like

Soooooo close. Lol

1 Like

I was biting my nails for days when I noticed the pistils.

2 Likes

My first real grow so it’s an exciting learning experience.

2 Likes

Smoking your first batch of self made meds is pretty exillerating. I’m working on smoking what has been the best pound of marijuana I’ve ever smoked.

6 Likes

Hopefully by Halloween.

3 Likes

If mine goes right, I can run a week over flowering time, and will have my first bowls/J’s from my first plant of my first grow, on Halloween. My 2nd plant should be right at Thanksgiving. My first will have cured a month so that will be a curing taste test, too. And if the girls I just sprouted do the same thing, then I will have a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Their cure will be longer, too. My first plants and I managed to time them (fingers crossed) for the next 4 holidays​:sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’d love to do that but running a photoperiod in budding right now… Maybe I could start an auto flower outside now to put in the tent when this one is finished or have days gotten too short?

1 Like

I’m not doing autos after this, except the seeds I be have left. I timed the first two, but am fine if they go over. Wasn’t aware that was pretty common until after a couple weeks into it. The second two I didn’t time that way, just hoping lol

2 Likes

I really want to try autos …but I think I’m going to stick to photos until I have more grows to draw from …then maybe I’ll move it to indoor for the winter and do autos then

1 Like

Yeah, I’m finishing a a photo period now and will do auto over the winter. What a great hobby

1 Like

Sooo close to flower!!![tempImageVeYL5R|375x500](upload://3Cj

LLaQCGkjvyq8vkMAHct5jYia.jpeg)

1 Like