1st Clone / photo period question

So I was giving a small female clone, (photo period) already rooted, but it was seemingly cut during flower stage, so I have a smaller cola developing and a few other flowered branches. Currently it’s in a small planting container and I plan on transplanting it into a 5 gallon bag, so should I top it and cut off the flowered branches to reduce it back to veg? Not sure, want it to grow bigger. My experience is only with AF until now

3 Likes

It will take off @Greenhell just transplant it and right lighting schedule

2 Likes

What light schedule is it under?
To stay in veg it needs 18/6
Doing so, if it truly is a photo period plant, it will start to look weird as it re-vegges. Then you can grow it larger and either clone it again as many times as you wish, or set it back to 12/12 and let it flower.
Fastest would be to let it flower as is under 12/12 light and take the small harvest. Revegging will take a couple months to get to where you can have a decent size plant and then flower. 3-4 months total I would guess.

5 Likes

Guess I’ll go that way, setting up for a single photo upstairs, my AF’s are 18-6 down stairs in the tent, upstairs skylight’s and timed LED’s for 12-12, this can also be my cloning experiment eventually lol

1 Like

If cut in flower it needs to reveg, this is best achieved by putting it under 24hrs light for a a couple of weeks untill you start to see really weird twisted growths coming out of the buds. It will grow new branches out of the buds.
Heres a reveg i did that should help you out.

2 Likes

New grouth from buds

2 Likes