1st Bud Ever -- BAM

Nice job! What a great hobby this addiction is.

1 Like

Great bud!

1 Like

My pain docs took me down the shot and opioid path. Shots are fine but I can’t stand opioids – I refuse to take them anymore. And, we wonder why we have an opioid crisis in this country.

4 Likes

Amen. The whole growing process has really connected me to cannabis – in a different way – than I have been connected for 60 years. OM gosh, did I really say 60 years?

3 Likes

:+1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congrats! It feels so good!

1 Like

:point_up_2: love it! I grow a lot for vets suffering from combat related issues and one myself so I know how good it feels to smoke your own :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

God bless you and thank you for my freedom. :us:

2 Likes

Much appreciated Grow Sis :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

HAHA, nice, working on my first also! It’s exciting!

1 Like

TY. Heck yeah, it’s nice. Are you happy with your journey so far? What 'cha growin"

2 Likes

@GrnyGrows
Have 3 gorilla glue autos (ilgm), 3 girl scout cookie extreme (ilgm), 1 white widow photo (207 genetics), 2 black and blue monster photo (207 genetics)

1 Like

Wowza – a lot of work ahead. Good work.

1 Like

You a soil, coco or hydro grower?

Using soil, FFOF right now. Next run thinking about coco loco and ocean forest blend.

I think I knew that… sorry. I lose track. I use FFHF+FFOF and Pearlite. I too am considering coco for my next grow. I lean away from OF because I hear everyone say, “it’s so hot.”

1 Like

HAHA, no worries. Hard to keep up with the multiple conversation lines sometimes. I have been catching up on a lot of journals and BOM stuff…eating it up!

I sprouted all mine in the FFOF and have had absolutely zero issues. I have seen the “hot” statement a lot also. Sprouted and am growing a bunch directly in the soil, no issues so far. Has been a blast learning.

1 Like

Good for you. The learning curve is really steep – even for someone who considers them a good grower of other plants/gardens. BOM – you need to beware of that thread – it’s known to cause heart palpitations. :anatomical_heart:

When you say growing direct in soil, you mean you started them (from germination) into their final soil/container – no peat pod or solo cups? I hate the whole solo cup thing.

1 Like

Correct, no germination. Soil was moist, dropped in their forever pots, ran RH up to 80% with humidifier and bam, had all seedlings pop. Mr Canucks does it that way too, so figured I’d give it a shot and it worked. I know it’s not recommended but I wanted to see how it worked.

BOM is fabulous for sure! Beautiful flowers.

I’ve been placing germed seeds into peat pods to sprout just because it’s easier for me to deal with them in my little Thunder Dome – sprouter box. Temp and RH are easy to keep right without effecting the rest of my grow room. I have an open-room growing format – so my deal is a little strange.

Thunder Dome

My grow room, just as first three plants were being placed back in late Feb. Sure doesn’t look like this now.

3 Likes

That is an awesome setup! I have a 3 x 3 Spider Farmer tent and a 4x4 Spider Farmer tent. Once this first grow is completed I’m going to add an additional 4x4 or maybe 5x5, haven’t decided. I want to get the programmable controls for the fan for heat and humidity also, that’ s a great setup. How many grows have you completed?