1st Bud Ever -- BAM

She’s not as long as my arm or as big as my calve, but she’s beautiful. My first cut-bud-and-trim event. I’m over the moon. White widow auto. My first grow. Three seeds in the ground 2/25. I set them back a little initially (user error). But they’re doing their thing. How do I thank you all? @Retiredoldguy @Reed71 @Highwayman420 @CurrDogg420 @LongtimeListener_FirsttimeCaller @WormyUnicorn — everyone.

28 Likes

so happy for you my old friend :clap:

4 Likes

Right on!! Enjoy the smoke, White Widow is a great classic :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Congratulations I’m happy for you

2 Likes

That’s awesome!

2 Likes

Well done @GrnyGrows ! It gets easier and better from here on out!

Whatcha growing next?

1 Like

Awesome. Congrats on your first grow. You will probably start your second here in about a week!

1 Like

Wish we lived closer… would love to share.

2 Likes

Thanks. It helps my migraines.

3 Likes

me too…might make it up your way on my next road trip and stop by @Reed71 on the way

3 Likes

I have 12 more girls about 4-6 weeks out maybe. My pantry fillers. Next will be other genetics… iglm and mephisto. Not sure which yet.

6 Likes

Cool. Let me know.

2 Likes

Nice work!!! Looks beautiful to me!! :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Congrats :clap: great 1st grow. Beautiful people here

1 Like

Nice work.

1 Like

Amazing how great everyone is here. My grow was a community grow. It never would have happened without my online friends.

2 Likes

Love that bud :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Very nice! I hope she brings the relief you need.

2 Likes

Oh you can’t believe it – well, yes you can. I had to start stealing buds two weeks ago. I couldn’t take the pain anymore. Now I’m just a happy Grny :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have totally done that. Sometimes natures pain killers are so much more effective than any ibuprofen ever will be.

3 Likes