Hi all, thanks so much in advance. Below are the grow specs for the ticket and pics of my 18 day olds. I think all is well generally, but Im not sure what to trim or do at this point to stay on the right track. There’s undergrowth I haven’t had with photos. I don’t want to stress them unnecessarily, so I figured I’d ask first before cutting anything at 18 days. Just like a dude, right? I thought I saw something by @Aussie_autos on this, but couldn’t find it. Thanks again for your wisdom folks!!
• Strain: ILGM Autos; Bruce Banner and Runtz
• Method: Soil - FFOF with a HF center for the seedling
• Vessels: 5 gal. fabric, planted directly
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff: 7.7ph tap, Fox Farm Ph down to 6.5; Advance Nutrients’ Rhino Skin for silica.
• PPM/TDS or EC: Haven’t started testing runoff yet, watering 500ml every other day
• Indoor - 2’ x 4’ x 7’ tent
• Lighting system: Kind X420 at 75%; 16” from canopy; PPFD ~630; DLI -45; 20/4 cycle
• Temps; 87-90 day; 78-80 night.
• Humidity; Trying to keep it between 70-75%. Following VPD values mostly successfully.
• Ventilation system; The tent is in a utility shed that is lightly insulated and has a portable heat/ac unit. Inside the tent is a carbon filter with exhaust fan (off) and two small fans to circulate.
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: Humidifier sadly has no auto-shutoff so it’s a pain to manage.
• Co2; No
• Age: 1/10/23 - 18 days
Tent: BB on L, Runtz on R