1st attempt, grow tent, super skunk clone

Very nice @yoshi has the right idea 3-4 weeks …Looking great

Yea about 3-4 weeks is right or drop light cycle to 10/14 and you’ll increase trichomes and it’ll finish in about 3-3 1/2

1 Like

Honestly @Bobbyb I tried to get pics on the plant but trying to keep the bud still, digital microscope still, and focus it becomes very frustrating very quickly! So I very reluctantly cut one :wink:

1 Like

Lol I did it too and will most likely continue to do so lol

Lol I know it’s not the best practice but I still believe it’s better than going elsewhere paying for crap!

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m sure at one point we’ve all done it, some more than others, I myself smoke what I lollypop, thats good enough for me. Gives u a sneak peek.

1 Like

Think the cat likes harvest time more than me!

2 Likes

I tend to keep the animals away I dont like smoking pet hair or carpet :slight_smile:
Its amazing how much ends up on your buds

1 Like

So after my current grow I will be switching to hydro, and it better be good cos I’ve gone in boots and all lol.
I’m going with RDWC, got most the bits I need but still waiting on several things. Have only got the return lines hooked up so far.

Current grow is still in veg so have a few weeks to get it all finished.
I will be using this rather than traditional air pumps and air stones.
https://www.amazon.com/O2-Grow-Dissolved-Oxygen-Emitter/dp/B01FROGNZO/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472294309&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=O2grow

Will also have float valve to automatically top up the water as its consumed.

Oh what a learning curve you about to experience , but make sure you don’t allow any light to get into the water system to help with defiencies , whenever light is on bacteria and algae is growing , so no light in water the easier the grow will be and looking forward to your grow .

Everything is black, except the 1/4" and 3/8" tube fittings which are white, they are thick plastic but I don’t think they will block light out, they are the same sort of fittings u for RO systems, except I have found black tubing rather than white. I do wonder if they block out light that causes algae as they are made to be used with drinking water. But I will probably paint them black,or wrap them in black pvc tape

Thanks for info. I felt like i was betraying ILGM by ordering elsewhere. I can’t find the seeds Im looking for at ILMG. I’m wanting autoflower but they have mostly feminized. Some say auto is so much easier than feminized, smaller but you harvest faster. But then again the last 3 were auto!! Lol. Decisions decisions… for now I’m going shopping in Amsterdam. Thanks again. Angie