1st attempt, grow tent, super skunk clone

Mother was bout 8 weeks from planted seed when clones taken. Using Chinese 300w led’s which consume 84w and I have 2 of them. Roberts AK seeds look far superior the super skunk, these clones are the AK, I’m not sure in the history of the original super skunk clone!

This is beginning week 4 of flower

3 Likes

Day 65

Chopped big buds off the top, lower the light and give the rest another 2 weeks.

3 Likes

AK clones started week 5 of flower on the 26th June, pics to come. Think few cool nights may have slowed their growth a lil bit. Have added heater on thermostat plug to control temp but I think it struggles in real cold nights with the extract fan drawing so much fresh cold air in. So I’m going to put the extract fan on a thermostat plug so it turns off when the temp drops too much.

Germinated some seeds on Friday, Amnesia trance extreme, border liner extreme, mega jackpot extreme and northern lights extreme. Put them in Jiffys this morning.
We’re going to germinate combination of ILGM’s seeds bu they havnt yet arrived so saving till next time.

4 seeds spent 72 hrs in water, then in jiffys in aeroponics bucket

AK47 clones, day 31 of flower

3 Likes

Well it’s been over 8 days and still no seeds have sprouted…

I’m deff concidered a new grower but with 72 hours in water sounds like you might have drown them… Did they have tails when you pulled them out of the water?

I’ve drown seeds in only 24 hours, I never soak them anymore

72 hour soak ?! …never heard of that but I wish you luck !

1 Like

Right seed jiffy pot 24 hours later bingo got tap root day later sprout always worked for me

1 Like

Robert says the seeds can be left in water up to 7 days without absorbing too much water…

1 Like

Maybe the jiffys in aeroponics bucket drowned them… Maybe Rock wool would be better although I’m not sure if rock wool is good to be put in soil

@Bobbyb no they didn’t have tails at that point, 2 of them looked like they were just starting to split. The last seed I did was in water 36 hrs and it did pop a tail out, that was a seed from here but the 4 I’m doing at the moment are from somewhere else. Not that that should make a difference!

Where you get them from makes a huge difference… All about how whoever you got them from was storing them… How old they were before you got them…but have they popped up yet I’m rooting for them!!! All puns intended :joy: best of luck my friend

Started friday this morning still doing great

@Bobbyb They are from AMS. AMS do ILGM’s shipping, which I found odd as the discreet shipping from ILGM is discreet, and shipping from AMS had no packaging really, just wrapped in bubble wrap and cardboard, funny thing is though, ILGM has been struggling to get my last 2 orders to me! I have plenty of seeds, but I’m greedy when it comes to variety, even though I know it will be over a year until I have grown and tried each one!

Not sure if they sprouted yet as I’m out of town. I’ll have to get the Mrs to check when she waters the teenage girls today! If they still not sprouted when I get home Friday, I’ll throw them away and start again, and probably go back to propogation dome instead of aeroponics. And maybe get some tomato seeds to play round with aeroponics, think maybe jiffys in aeroponics is not the best for seeds…

That’s odd you say that AMS does the shipping like that… I ordered my seeds from Ilgm and got that shitty packaging… Not secret at all… Had me wondering why no secret packing… Could have got me caught but it didn’t so obviously I don’t care lol but sorry to get off topic…I never used jiffy pot things…but it seams from what I hear that they stay to moist and the netting they are in is bad for the roots

I deff need to look into more about that AMS shopping thing…

I only went to AMS for their extra variety, plus had a 50% off voucher, along with buy 10 seeds, get 10 free and 5 free seeds with the order! But like I say, they were just wrapped in bubble wrap and cardboard, if the package was opened the seeds are right there with initials to identify what’s what! Atleast ILGM you would have to dig a little deeper, but the funny thing is it’s only ILGM that hasn’t got to me! On the positive side, it was good to know they didn’t get to me, but the authorities didn’t come knocking on the door! Jiffys were really good with clones, and my last seed even, but that didn’t go in aeroponics bucket, it was in propogator! Might get tomato seeds or something cheap and play round with the timer on aeroponics and see if I’m wasting my time. I know it would keep the jiffy moist, but thought with the highly oxygenated water from the mister there would be plenty of oxygen too! May try rock wool, or even foam, but maybe aeroponics is just not for seeds…

Is it a separate site for AMS? I ordered from Ilgm site and got my labeled seeds in bubble wrap envelope taped to a folded Peice of cardboard… Nothing sneaky about it lol… And with Rockwool I believe you have to soak in a lower ph water because it comes with a high Ph and especially with hydro the Ph has to be lower… But good luck!!!