1st attempt, grow tent, super skunk clone

AMS is Amsterdam marijuana seeds, they do ILGM’s shipping, how you got your seeds is exactly how mine came from AMS, but the AMS bags just have initials rather than the full name on them. My seeds from ILGM were more concealed, but atleast 2 of those orders have not got to me! I ordered Rockwool today, and a different cycle timer for the aeroponics so will get some tomato seeds and do some experimenting with Rockwool and jiffys, and the different timers and see what happens. I think the rock wool will more successful, as it dries quicker. I’ll pre soak the Rockwool to correct the PH. In the mean time, I’ve lost 2 weeks with the passing of these 4 baby girls so might just take 4 clones from the AK47 that’s almost 6 weeks into flower as they will probably catch up the 2 weeks I’ve lost! Or just suck it up, germinate another 4 seeds and flag the aeroponics till I have it sorted and just have to wait an extra 2 weeks till harvest. I know we need patience in this game, but I really want to be harvesting every 2 months!

1 Like