1set of fan leaves dropping overnight

@Myfriendis410 The fan leaves are canoeing down and in at the beginning of the leaves tho?

1 Like

You will see that on a few leaves pretty often on plants. Again; don’t see anything to worry about. As long as you are taking pics, how about an overall shot of plant?

@Covertgrower @PurpNGold74 @MattyBear thoughts?

3 Likes

@Myfriendis410 thats the one I’m seeing the canoeing on…

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 these are the rest of them and no problems at all…

You cannot judge one plant based on all of the others. Every cultivar is different; even within the same strain. If you were to do anything you could cut back on the N on that one plant but again, the plants all look fine.

5 Likes

@Myfriendis410 sounds good I’m gonna cut down a few feedings on that one and see how the new growth comes out and go from there. I appreciate the help thank you!

3 Likes

Yup they look fine to me as well! No alarm

3 Likes

I agree with @Myfriendis410 and @PurpNGold74 … they look good to me too :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Thank you guys! I appreciate all the feedback!

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 @PurpNGold74 @MattyBear
Quick question for you guys… So I’m on week 3 of flowering and I noticed on the tips of very few maybe like 2 out of 60 tops the tips of the white pistols are turning orange is this something I should be concerned about? Just read it could mean it’s a hermi or pollinated but I check everything and no nanners or sacks anywhere? I tried to get clear pics but it’s hard to focus in on them you can kind of see on the tips they are a bright orange…

1 Like

Usually it’s nothing to worry about and is caused by either touching the buds either by your hand or other leaves, or it’s close to a fan and getting some wind on it.

2 Likes

@MattyBear Thank you! As of this morning they almost disappeared and new white pistols are everywhere that the orange was noticeable. One more question sorry to keep bothering everyone but any idea what’s going on with these leaves? Just want to catch anything early if so… little brown spots on the veins and edges just slightly and it’s only a few fan leaves maybe 3 nodes down from the tops…

1 Like

Again just want to thank you guys for all your input and help along my grow! You guys are the best and it’s much appreciated!

2 Likes

Hows it growing my guy?

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 Yooooo! I’m in the middle of week 5 bro! Everything is going good ran in to a slight calcium deficiency where I was getting tiny brown spots on a few tips of the fan leaves but I’ve been adding CalMag and it’s seemed

to correct itself so far! Other then that just letting them do their thing and fatten up!

2 Likes

Looking very healthy and happy! Exactly what we wanna hear.

Frosty af if I may add. Strain name again?

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 I have 2 Strawberry Cough, 2 Blackberry Kush and 2 Blueberry from ILGM their Berry Pack Mix. And thank you much appreciated!

2 Likes

I bet it smells like a candy store in there. No problem my man. I appreciate you sharing ya grow. :+1:t5:

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 Your welcome! And again thank you and everyone else for all the help! I’ll keep you posted when it’s time to harvest my friend!

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 Pics didn’t upload on last post… Start of week 6! (Sorry about the lights)

2 Likes