18 plant ww grow second day in pots do they look ok?

5 Likes

That looks great. If all goes intended you are gonna be one busy grower! Good luck and do you have a journal? It can be IMMENSELY helpful

1 Like

They look a lil dry. But looking good. Make suree they dont dry out. Especially when u have them out in the sun for the day. Goodluck, you will be busy.

Here they are this morning!!

1 Like

They all look good.

Damn! That’s gonna be a lot of product. A ganja forest.

1 Like

Maybe a lil stretchy, can u get light closer ?

They are starting to look spindly Move plants closer to lights. I grow mine under florescent until ready for outside. When spindly just repot deeper. If u overdose small plants u can take them out and rinse the roots and don’t harm the plant. I let my plants get anout 2-2.5 ft then almost bend them at a right angle. Clothespins n strings tied to bucket (5g) then pull the plant down.Weed plant makes a drug called " Auxin “. This tells the top of the plant to grow.If u bend the plant at 90° the auxin is now leveled throughout the plant and now every side branch will grow like the main top and u will have massive buds like u have never seen. PS. I remove first 3 sets of branches and take off ALL SMALL BUDS OFF EVERY BRANCH.leaving only main buds and a few secondsary. Every bud on plant is 8-10” or better

they look ok but…they neeed closer to the light to.

I might be able to, the stretching they’re doing worries me.

1 Like

what type of light u use?

Right now just a grow lamp. I’m getting LEDs tomorrow

3 Likes

:+1: LED good choise