18 days old very slow growth should i toss?

A little wider than a hotel room key but not as tall yet. Will be 5 weeks old on sunday or monday.

1 Like

2 Likes

Not at that one. As she gets bigger, she should snap out of it. Looks genetic as I see nothing wrong.

1 Like

Its 78% hummidity today and 83 degrees… do you think letting her sunbathe outside will help? I bring her outside a few days a week so she should be adjusted to the sun ok.

I will never take indoor plants outdoors. Asking for trouble. Insects and they may react poorly even in those temps and RH#%.

And where I live I would most definitely have hitch hikers.

3 Likes

My true siamese zkittles auto is 31 days old today and completly identical to its self… see pic on one leaf with 4 leafs and then its siamese twins same leaf on other side. This is pretty cool to grow :slight_smile:

Im noticing a little curling on a few of the leaves but the coloring is still great (they apear yellowish in my pics i guess frombthe lighting or my camera) and new growth as well. Does anyone have any suggestions or could this be a mutation too?

1 Like

I did some research on here and it looks like it could be from adjusting my lights yesterday from 50% to 65% so i readjusted them back to 50% for now.

1 Like

@JustNikki mine start with 3 leaves just like yours as they age they will hit 5 or 7 if auto usually. Much more with photo plants!

1 Like

@JustNikki but they look a little dry can be from under watering. I wouldnt worry too much have you used any seedling nutrients? How often are you watering?

Ffof so no nutes yet and the siamese were watered 2 days ago and still have some moisture. The top if soil looks dry but its damp an inch or 2 under…

I have DE on top of the soil as a pest precaution im thinking youre thinking it looks dry because of that.

@justnikki yes it is probably the de but that is so cool good luck my friend

1 Like

The siamese girls are showing signs of tip burn on one tip of a leaf on each side (so 2 indentical leaves) super small, like the size of a match head or less. They’re in ffof 5 gallon bags for 3 weeks or so and i havent given nutes yet… shouldn’t it have shown signs of this earlier not 3 weeks in? Can you think of anything else that it could be. I just fed them calmag for the first time after seeing this. 1.5 ml in a regular size spray bottle i gave them about a cup of cal mag water (they were due to be watered today). 6 weeks old tomorrow.

Just ordered 300l thank you for your help @dbrn32

1 Like

You’ll do great with it!

1 Like

Is my siamese zkittles auto starting to stretch or preflower? 6 weeks old today… significant growth in last 24 hours and looking similar to other pictures of preflower.

@Spudgunner @Borderryan22 @VirginiaGrowBoy @Mark30290 @Flitme @

1 Like

Looks like growth to me. Can’t see any calyxes or white pistils, so not pre-flowering yet. Let her grow, she’s an auto so just let her do what she’s gonna do.

Lol, 4 days ago you said she was 31 days old! That would make her 5 weeks today.

2 Likes

Good catch and thank you lol 5 weeks old makes me feel better at least she can get more growth before she flowers. She’s really starting to impress me! Appreciate your fast reply!

1 Like

Not quite preflower… Once you see a couple if white hairs stretching up from underneath that new growth knob… then that’s when I think it happens. 5-6 full weeks above ground is when I usually see the first signs. You are close

1 Like

Thank you! I havent removed any leaves yet because shes so small. I didnt want to interfere with her growth… Do you think i should keep her as is or remove a few leaves? She seems to be getting good airflow and lighting.

1 Like