18 days old very slow growth should i toss?

Yes, sour Diesel and my favorite. Wasted almost 10 weeks on this one.

2 Likes

Ouch :frowning: she was a photo? Mine is from an auto so more than likely will the seed be an auto?

1 Like

Yes, and this was an auto SD :love_you_gesture: if space isn’t an issue drop them both and see what happens

Im up to 10 seeds found now :tired_face: how did i miss this? Still not seeing any nanners :cry:

1 Like

@JustNikki

If squeezing as hard as you can won’t compress that stem then only option is to move upward till you find a softer spot.

Won’t be ideal but better than nothing but I still wouldn’t do it myself unless a week or so max into flower

1 Like

If you have seeds it got pollen from where. Often times a small nanner can be hidden by flower sites and won’t create more than one or two seeds. Not much you can do about it now, so i agreee not to worry about it.

2 Likes

I can get pliers or something? Would that cause to much damage to the plant? Its been a rough day with the girls… with siamese being a herm and me doing lst on the gl beast but her main stem is to tall :frowning:

No I probably wouldn’t force it like that

1 Like

I have with needle nose. Piece of tape and GENTLE squeezes till pops. Just be a surgeon. Not hard. Then bend at that pop…already taped.

2 Likes

@Storm @VirginiaGrowBoy i just super cropped her (gl photo) with pliers :raised_hands: do i have to tie her down? Of course she leaned in the middle of the 2 bag handles which is totally my fault :woozy_face:

I also took 2 clones from her so going to experiment with cloning as well…

Just smoked some of my microwaved zkittles thanks to @Borderryan22 advice which gave me the courage to use pliers on my gl gal :relieved: zkittles will be harvested this week :smiley: thank you all for your help with my first grow :hugs:

3 Likes

Nice bend. She will turn up well.

2 Likes

Definitely tie it down or it’ll probably right back up before the day is over lol.

2 Likes

Ok will figure out a way to tie down now looking for some clips or something i can attach to the bag… thank you!

1 Like

Slap electrical tape or duct tape if want. Just need it down a few days for knot to start. Or a pipe cleaner to a lower branch.

1 Like

@JustNikki

Excellent! Now I won’t be as concerned about using pliers myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Full tent… I rasied gdp auto up some cause she was being covered by other plants leaves and shes in flower… getting excited to harvest zkittles this week to make more room :raised_hands: i will flip to 12/12 for gl and bbk as soon as i pull zkittles out for harveat this week. Super cropped gl and fim’ed bbk yesterday.

Looks like some ambers starting to show up on the buds :raised_hands:

1 Like

@DEEPDIVERDAVE here she is :raised_hands:

Clearly. Thanks Your grow schedule sounds like work.
I want to be retired, not work so hard.
Good growing. Best news of the day, clouds today.
Thank you for the updates, I may get there someday.

This girl came from her outdoor residency as a clipping for cloning.
The whole plant has been twisted and deformed since outdoor move.
Possibly the 4 ft source is looking better. Two similiar cuttings look like this pictured.

Trying for a ILGM-SeededSSHF-cutting at 20 inches in siz-awaiting rooting.

I can’t wait for her to have more roots and like being in the veg tent, with soil.