18 days auto grow

Okay runoff ph is around 6.45. Can someone please help me dial this problem in. I’m lost.

Runoff ph was good. However the ppm was like 2500.

1 Like

@Loneviking @anon95385719 @raustin @MattyBear @Budbrother
Sorry to keep tagging all you guys but your my only life line. Lol

1 Like

I can help with lots of issues but I have to b honest. I only test ph if I have an issue and NEVER test ppm. I haven’t even calibrated my tds ec ppm meter since I bought it. But I know some people who probably can. @garrigan62 @MAXHeadRoom @merlin44 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @HornHead

I’m gonna guess from what I’ve read u need a flush but we will see what people say

2 Likes

Thank you. I did flush pretty good this morning. Well fits time I’ve watered to runoff. Water went in at 6 and came out around 6.4-6.5. Ppm 2400-2500.

U flushed or watered to runoff? Test the end water of the flush runoff. U can’t get those numbers from a good flush

3-5 x the pot size So a 5 gallon pot gets 15 gallons min of water. Test gallon 15.

Your ph is great but even I know those Ppms are high.

3 Likes

Okay sorry. No flush then. About 2 gallons of water per 5 gallon pot

1 Like

What kind of soil are you in? Ppm is high at 2500, but I’d like to know a little more info.

3 Likes

I agree with @MattyBear Love the icon mattybear :wink::+1:
Your ppm are definitely high
Knowing the soil type would be helpful
have you feed her ?
6.4 is a acceptable ph number

1 Like

@MattyBear growing in a organic soil picked up at a local farm market. I believe it consist of soil, peet, perilite, vermiculite, and some crushed pine bark.

Does it say “time release” on your bag? Or give NPK ratios?

1 Like

Haha thanks Hog! Good to see you and hope your move went smoothly :wink:

@Countryboyjvd1971
I have been feeding once a week for probably 3 weeks. Technaflora recipe for success. Been mixing a gallon at 50% strength and feeding 1/2 gallon per plant. Ppm of my nutes usually goes in around 540

1 Like

I would stop feeding until the run off ppm numbers drop say for the next week or two ph water only
Shell be fine you may have started feeding to early allowing the nutrients to stack up in soil
I normally dont start feeding until i have 4-5 sets of true leaves and maybe longer in a good organic soil

3 Likes

Yeah I think I was misunderstanding thinking there was virtually no feed in my soil so I probably started early. I got some roots organic soil for the next try and some root root root plugs. These plants been their 5 gallon pots since they sprouted from peet pellets April 4.

1 Like

I use promix bx it has no nutrients in it i will start feeding once I have 4-5 sets as stated above
You may want to try it i get a bushels for 34 $ each 3.8 cubic foot of material

2 Likes

Blueberry 9” tall at 35 days from sprout. Amnesia haze about 7”. Both starting to show sex. Will these plants grow much more or are they running out of time? @anon95385719 @Countryboyjvd1971 @MattyBear @Loneviking @raustin

1 Like

Remember u asked the torture queen. Lol. I would for sure tie that main cola over to the pot so the side shoots become main shoots. She will have a big spurt first 2 weeks of flower and I would take advantage of that to get some more good colas.

2 Likes

@anon95385719 I thought about doing this but given the Nute stress I had her under I didn’t know if it would like that or not. You think give her a little bend?

1 Like

I would. Just sayin

1 Like