18 day old Autoflower Stunted is there Hope?

@Sj2019

1 Like

@Alpha972

I was wondering if you started a new journal.
That fim job looks fantastic

1 Like

@Sj2019 Thanks bro waiting for her to recover then im gonna start lst​:100::100::100:

1 Like

Nah it’s officially stunted

1 Like

@Bluntsmoke it might snap back​:100::100::100:

1 Like

Prayers for you :pray:
Here’s my current auto day 32, 11 days after topping

1 Like

@Bluntsmoke looking good bro i just didnt wanna toss her out u know live and learn maybe she will be quality…plan on dropping more beans💯

2 Likes

Day 27 Update Pic Shes Definitely stunted hit preflower stretch looks like 1 main cola thats it maybe 7 grams dry…lol

3 Likes

The node spacing is kinda wide so i lowered lights

1 Like

@Sj2019

This run my autos struggled 8 maybe 24" others 12"

Didnt want to get rid of them they need loving 2. Smoke is smoke a little love and light with water and the love back in return.

The bright green girl is a Cherry Pie auto has been in flower room first week of February. I like the different soil has past the photos that are Santas :santa: sprouts.

2 Likes

I see ya brother

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that node spacing you can still get decent buds off of there if you play your cards right but you have to play them right right

2 Likes

@Bluntsmoke hey bro thanks any advice is appreciated i just dont see any side branch growth at all…???

@Bluntsmoke what are ur suggestions brother as it is only my 3rd grow

1 Like

Was gonna do lst and bend the main but dont wanna stress her again

Do you have more seeds? I would suggest dropping another one just in case. This one is not a total loss, just don’t touch her anymore and make her environment comfy, feed her good and let her grow.

1 Like

@Bluntsmoke not as of this moment it was my last one…the thing is im restricred on height im in a 4ft tall 2x2

1 Like

That sucks. I have plenty of seed to spare. You thinking about getting more? Money tight?

2 Likes

Use smaller pots. No bigger than 3 gallons imo. Should keep you in the green

2 Likes