14 wk WW auto ilgm

I have 14 wk auto here, just completed the strech before buds… just wanted to share. Any advice on how to get this thing to start packing on the weight? Im running out of head room lol. Pics attached. Advice, tips, anything constructive is welcome. Thanks btw i just turned the light scheduling to 12/12 today. Hoping that helps

1 Like

At 14 weeks she should have flowered if it is an auto. Also at 14 weeks an auto would most likely be finished. You may have gotten photo seeds by mistake. Most autos start flower around week 4-5.

3 Likes

And you don’t need to change light cycle for an autoflower. Are you sure it’s an autoflower?

1 Like

my 1st ww autos went 15 weeks! i had to move them they got left in a dark garage for a week. i put them under lights at 12 12 and they perked up and took off. next grow they went normal auto schedule. it can happen

Ive read that and was hoping my situation is similar. I do know that autos dont require the light scheduling change however for stubborn types, it can help?

2 Likes

I just harvested another ww auto ilgm from the same batch, a wk ago and they were planted the same time. Maybe the seed was from a different bag but ilgm nonetheless

2 Likes

That’s a #5 container? My guess is the plant decided to make use of the leg room. According to FullDuplex, a respected autoflower breeder, smaller (#2-3) containers are about as large as most growers want to go indoors.

Hopefully you can buy yourself some time with additional LST. SCROG isn’t appealing to me, but the right time to use it is at the start of flowering.

1 Like

Yah thats a five gallon plastic, i did have the four other autos all in fabric 3 gallons all of which were planted at the same time. Maybe the pot type and size is the factor. Thank you.

2 Likes

i also use 5 gal

1 Like