14 weeks and counting

Have one jack h and one bubblegum gum auto coming to a close - they have both swelled a good bit in the last week. - it is time to water them again. Should i water to runoff and let them go another week or should i start flushing them and get them ready to go dark? ( ppm for both in the last watering was 700-900 range

5 Likes

5 Likes

@Wades-concrete purdy like a Xmas tree all frosted up!! Really awesome coloring in your pics!! When I try to zoom in on the pics it’s all fuzzy so I can’t get a deep peek at your trichs. Looks like your still waiting on ambers, if that’s the case imho keep flushing bro.

And now for the real experts please……

2 Likes

Hot da*n, that’s gorgeous! Nice job

2 Likes

Just wow. Depends how you like it. looks like the daytime energetic ready, but, who knows…gorgeous lady

1 Like

Looks good, only way to know for sure is to check tricomes digital microscope or jewelry loop. Sure you know that but where a thing on the 48 hrs of darkness, something to think about

I have been checking with a loop - lots of amber on sugar leaves but haven’t seen any on the buds themselves yet - just some cloudy so far

1 Like

We are now into week 16
Jack h-

Bubblegum

Anyone have any inputs? Looking at cutting her down soon or let it go one more week.

I have to break my grow space down for a day this coming Monday when the appraiser comes - plants will have to go in the back seat osf my car in the garage for a few hours -

Would it be better to have them cut down and drying paper bags or the such? Or leave them and chop after the appraisal?

@Wades-concrete I’d think based on how white the trichs are, didn’t really see Amber in there, that you need some more time imho sir.

@Wades-concrete And I’m also not a big fan of drying in paper bags. My buddy tried that and molded his sh!t all to hell.

Looks like ill keep letting them go … looking at the bubblegum today i really thought it was done - hard for me to tell sometimes if the ambers are at the base of a sugar leaf or a bud

1 Like

I have a tent for drying but with me having to take down my setup for that day i would have to have a way to store the drying buds - but it looks like they will need more time

1 Like

I told our window replacement people that I was growing cucumbers. I asked him if he wanted one and he said, “ew, gross.” He didn’t even glance at after that. :joy:Good luck today.

1 Like