14 week old Blue dream auto outside in pots

Plants in lg pots grown in garden oldest is 14 weeks . leaves are dark green but very spotted most pistles are brown. trichomes a mix of clear and milky with maybe 10 % amber. others are 2 weeks behind and these plants are starting to show brown turned up leaf tips and brown spotting is starting They should be pretty close to harvest so should I worry or just wait it out. the buds have plumped over the last few weeks but have some time to go .Plants have been outside most of their lives but recently as nights have cooled they are on a porch at night … lows around 50 degrees. daytime they are in direct sun for about6 or 7 hrs then shade… . thoughts please?

Just look at the older bud. That’s the prize. Sugar leaves will show amber too early. You want a majority cloudy with amber just showing. That’s when your plant is about 100% of it’s max potency.

2 Likes

A Complete Guide on When to Harvest Hemp

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. this is my first attempt in 40 years! You mean the topmost bud? which should be the oldest and only consider the bud and not the sugar leaves? thanks again. I will look at the link you sent

Looking at the top will cause you to pull early. The tops finishes the fastest due to they get all the light.

I check Top, middle and bottom. Top fastest. Bottom the slowest. Middle is where I mainly focus on as you can pull the top and let the rest finish.

2 Likes

thanks mrPeat.
I have been checking all the buds but I will pay attention to the middle and bottom buds but since I used LST there shouldn’t be too much difference.

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Do you have any pictures? We all love to see buds!! :v::blush:

1 Like

yes but how and where do I upload them?

1 Like

@Allan1 Bottom right hand mountain top

Wait till it shows 100% just next to the trash can before you hit send.

And welcome to the neighborhood. :wink::+1:

:v::call_me_hand:

Welcome to the forum! You’ll love it here; these guys are GREAT!

Sounds like they could be ready. Share some pics and welcome!