14 day old autoflower - does it look good?

This is day 14 - i have been using 16 hours of light (visaspectra 600 w @ 3 feet above) ph’d water between 6.2 - 6.6.

Do they look good? Any thoughts on my grow are apprciated. 1st grow.

4 Likes

Welcome!
Looks good to me.
Keep up the good work, happy growing!

2 Likes

you look to be in good shape and everything looks happy but more light would help things along for sure. auto’s are always in the countdown clock…

1 Like

Welcome to the community ! 14 days very nice looking healthy and ready to go.

1 Like

A OK - natural light or flash is best to be able to see better

1 Like

Congrats, your cadillacin

1 Like

Looks very similar to mine at same stage. I believe you can increase to 18/6 light cycle

1 Like

Looking healthy! Welcome aboard!

1 Like

UPDATE:

DAY 18

Increased light to 18 on 6 off. Maintained watering schedule and saw some great growth but I am concerned they are shorties at this point.

My light is exactly 3ft 9 inches above the top of the plants… should they be closer to the light?

You are a day ahead of mine. I am using a 2000w at 30in. Fabric pots. Straight to soil germination. Growing Sour D and Gold Leaf. One time feeding of fertilizer (1/4 of suggested) other than adding in Cal-mag (all at 1/4 to 1/3 strength) every 3rd watering and every other spraying the foliage. I think you’re right at my second biggest right now. I think my biggest might be a freak though because there really wan’t any difference done during the stages to this point even. I think that shows how the strains can size-wise, even if they are the same, vary seed to seed during growth. You can check back and forth if you want, but I think your’s are right up to speed.

1 Like

Plus, from everything I’ve read, during the flowering stage they can get approx up to 2 to 3 times taller depending on a few factors (pot size, light, height of light, LSTing for example). But I am new on my first grow. Maybe mine are undersized lol

Looks good, short and wide is way better than tall and stretchy at that point of growth.

2 Likes

@Axios420 looks good, most run their lights in seedling/veg at 24", but you are in the ballpark and they look happy. Good job!

1 Like

I wish i could get mine wide like that.

1 Like

Thanks all! I’ll keep on keepin’ on.

I’ll post more updates along the way.

2 Likes

Looking good, she is going to really take off

1 Like

Im not liking how these look. I don’t understand why the first set of leaves have crinkled up like that on the biggest one.

Ph from the runoff was 6.8ish. Could it be a cal/mag def from the LED?

Every thing is identical as far as soil, light, water etc. The stretching was operator error, I get that, but I think I’m going to try what one guy on another forum
said. “The more attention I give, the more shit I dream up that I think needs attention, and over attention is the #2 behind over watering. When I get frustrated and pissed off at them I leave them alone. It seems like they always make a comeback.”

2 Likes

Why are some stalks purple and other light green? They’re all the same strain of ILGM gorilla glue.
@Hellraiser

1 Like

They’re just developing at slightly different rates, they’ll all go light green in a while, no worries.

4 Likes

Is this one ready to top? I can’t tell if that 3 sets of leaves or 4.

@Hellraiser
Thanks

1 Like