12 bag seed 12 females!...lucky aint the word

12 Likes

The dog seems very happy sharing his space with the ladies. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Lovley plants, complete withguard dog.

1 Like

He absolutly does! Hes in my grow room more than i am i swear he likes laying under the lights lol

2 Likes

Thanks!..hes a ham

@Dr.greenthumb83 yes a friend of mine use to give me seeds all the time from where he grew inside…and after a couple years of all females I started wondering what was up…and for almost 10 years every seed he gave me was a female…at one time I had 4 or 5 hundred females seeds…he moved away and I ran out and so now I’m a ilgm customer lol

1 Like

Awsome!..i lucked out myself i still have 30+ seeds left all blue cheese …i was going to clone but with the seeds i have theres no reason to snip any branches lol…

1 Like

If all out of same bag probably gonna be all females! How lucky are we!

1 Like

5 Likes

2nd week into flower first grow not to bad huh?

1 Like

You said that right! Your on the right track for sure…looking great!

1 Like

Yea same batch …gonna sprout another 12 today

1 Like

Are those blue cheese?

Yes all of them are…from what i remember if the bud i got the seeds from it was really decent bud!

1 Like

5 Likes

Yes sir that’s badass! I’m gonna grow inside one day…lol…maybe this winter

3 Likes

Its so much fun this is my first indoor grow…here are some pics of 5 plants i have 4 weeks younger than the others i threw into bud early.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s the warmth! My 2 dogs have an electric blanket and even on hot days they will lie on it! esp if they are old! One of my dogs covers herself up head and all.

1 Like