12/12 Light Dimming?

I never said it was voltage issue, my word input was a usage term for the light consuming 400 watts, here is item info from vivosun vs4000 item page.

• High Efficiency: VIVOSUN VS4000 LED grow lights use the latest LED plant light technology including Samsung LM301 Diodes, high-energy efficiency with 2.9 umol/J
  • Lower Cost: Extremely high output but consumes only 400W of electricity, more efficient than traditional HID lamps and other plant lamps on the market
1 Like

I have a great seller’s write up on my Vipar Spectras, HYPE for sure.
HLG performance exceeding my expectations and the ability of my equipment to measure for finding fault. Satisfied with HLG performance. The rest keeps lung room warm and its what I have, paid for.
Clones and veging don’t care for blasting light the way flowers do. 1000MH grows great flowers and has other issues. LED’s I don’t know but its the current game.

Hey @BriscoDarlin I think you’ll be fine with the light you have. You could add a side bar or two of UVA lighting to increase Trichomes production. But the light you have fits your tent perfectly.
There’s are some that think their choice in lighting is the end all. They want to validate the $$$ they’ve spent by degrading your choice. I got the same thing when I talk about my choice. Even though you are using the Samsung diodes that are being used on most other horticulture lighting.

I have two 400w HYPHOTONFLUX HPF4000’s in a 9x4 tent and have been producing plenty of nice buds.

2 Likes

yeah, 1st grow and 5 plants are all doing well in 4 x 4 with the vs4000, did have it set at maximum height to get plants to stretch a bit the last 4 weeks of veg cycle but have lowered the light to about 16 inches above center for 12/12 cycle. I like your pictures. healthy ladies.

1 Like