Meet Marge and Penny.
- What strain, Seed bank, purple haze
- Method: Seed starter soil
- Vessels: soli cup
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff… tap water in spray bottle. I can’t figure out my pH meter.
- PPM/TDS : n/a?
- Light system: 100W E27 LED hung 12 inches above plants in cardboard box lined with foil
- Temps; Day 75F , Night 74 F
- Humidity; Day, Night- idk. They are inside so probably low humidity at all times. I have clear plastic cups over them I keep misted
- Ventilation system; Ceiling fan
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, - negative
- Co2; No
First up is Marge: she looks less yellow but she’s leaning pretty hard
And Penny: she’s more yellow, seems to have a small hole in the bottom leaf. I accidentally killed one of her starter leaves about a week ago.
**I am extremely limited budget-wise so I have to work with what I already own.