$10K for a pack of SensiStar ?!

Hey!

A friend just shared this and I had to ask what you guys think.
10k for a pack sounds insane to me… can you think of a reason to fork so much money in beans???

Thx

edit… link removed, not approved

1 Like

I guess it depends on the location, laws, and risk involved. Not me.

1 Like

10 grand for one pack of seeds? Gtfoh. No way. Unless there’s 5 thousand seeds in the pack.

5 Likes

:joy:! That’s what I said! Made me laugh out loud!

1 Like

Fugettaboutit

Yes I saw that on strainly to and still can’t figure out what makes it so special for that price when I bought the cup winner from paradise seeds for like 40 bucks then you see Mac by capulator its 900 to 2k for a 10 pack of seeds wtf
I be willing to bet money i could breed something as good or better than those for a 10th of the price

4 Likes

They’re getting talked about so the ad campaign is working.

They’re getting ragged on. Nobody is going to buy anything that ridiculously priced. It’s a slap in the face to growers, and really has to be directed at gullible newbies who have too much money and not enough sense.

4 Likes

A commercial grower might pay that, for exclusivity or whatever. Maybe.

2 Likes

Then the poor bastards end up with 10 males, lol

4 Likes

Hahaha…I’ve seen common everyday cigars that you can buy all over the Internet, tons of B&M shops and etc for over $50k for a cigar. You can’t even call it a scam because if someone is stupid to buy it for that price just shows they have more money than common sense.

But then again I ordered 10 packs of those seeds and the cheap punks still charged me $1500 for shipping? Seriously…I just spent $100k on those seeds and you can’t offer me free shipping? Oh well…order placed anyways.

3 Likes

You spent 101500 on seed. That’s crazy

1 Like

@HornHead I was joking. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

No weed smoker is going to pay whatever they’d need to charge to break even, though.

2 Likes

Im in the wrong business, need to start selling some seeds

1 Like

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: