1000w LED enough for 2-3 plants?

@peachfuzz dropping bombs of truth. BOOM!
:fire::metal::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::metal::fire:

2 Likes

Ive read on this a good bit and its a mix of 600w or 1000w hps. However if i get a 1200w wouldnt i get to hot. I have intake and outake fans but i would like to still run the led which the more i read on it people swear it puts out 343w even tho the specs say 185 some crap about they produce double then they draw… Gunna be honest i got lost fast. Either way im gunna go hps instead of LED. Ive seen great plants with them just cant really afford the almost double the $.

1 Like

Lol im going to move the filter it was thrown up day before for testing.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE HELP AS WELL!!! :slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure what you mean by hps $ more…
It’s just more of a pain in the butt to get set up… :wink:
Also I would say to run a 600 watt HPS instead of a 1000 or 1200 watt … there not worth the extra expense to run…
I’ve grown bigger buds and better medicine under a 600 watt verses a 1000 watt… :wink:
Don’t believe in the hype…
Although I have grown more buds under a 1000 watt HPS then a 600 watt hps… :wink:
It’s hard to explain…

:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I guess my only question is now… Would the 600w be enough? Granted i would till be using the led with it but by the formula i was just given id be almost 300 400w short. I guess why i have some of yalls attention what is a sold ph range ive read so much amd ive seen everyone has their own opinion ive read from 5-8. My soil sits at a 6.8 water at 7.8 with the two combined im at a 7.4. Thats after a week of testing. However ive found a way to get Foxfarm soil with out having to pay shippin so i will be changin soil for the WW when they come.

So starters last night i knew it was suppose to get pretty cold here around 40f so i decided to cut the fans and exhaust off fmto allow heat build up in tent for the night…well it worked problem with that is im sitting at 84% humidity at 69F At what point is the humidty to high id like to stay way from bud or root rot or any other nasty fungus for that matter. Now when i turn the fans back on and my new hps light gets in wouldnt that drop the humidity? Its a basement grow insode the tent so i know my humidity will stay a bit higher but at what point is to much?

I tried growing one feminized Auto under a 1000 watt Bestva. She did start to bud well, very well but then seemed to stall while still in early stage and seems unable to complete the flowering process. As a result i have a plant covered in very immature buds. Its like the light and enough power to initiate the flowering process but not enough to complete it. I am very new at this indoor thing so I don’t know for sure if it is the light