1000 watt LED light Height

Thanks for the input. They are 100 dollars cheaper. $222 delivered, I am very nervous about ordering from Ali, I don’t really know anything about them. I have been on Horticulturelightinggroup website and they seem great just a little too expensive. If you think the Chinese one is a good board, I will stick with the Chinese one.

1500 watt led 500 watt T5 grow light second grow Afghan kush bangine kush ace Then plain ace Superb lemon haze

1 Like

1500w LED. Not watt. More like 150-200 actual watts. wouldn’t need the t5s at all with 1500 actual watts, but the heat would be high. Still looks good though.

Well if you look on Amazon it says 1500 watt led

1 Like

I doubt it. The Chinese lights (I own 3 of them) usually don’t say the actual wattage in the description. I own 3 600w lights which are actually 870 watts total. Not 1800watts. I highly recommend that people go to harbor freight or Amazon and buy a KillaWatt meter for $27-$30 and they can see what the actual watts are. The Chinese don’t care if the falsely advertise the wattage. Who’s going to do anything about it? As you can see from the ad. The light is an actual 170 watt light. My 600w is actually a higher wattage light than the one you have. Don’t feel bad. That’s why I have 3 of them. You need 50 actual wall watts per square foot to grow really good buds. I still wasn’t satisfied with my results so I built my own light and it grows weed

3 Likes

It’s not 1200w. They lie to the consumer. Its 160w. See the actual power draw, also it will not compare to a 1200w hps Maybe a 200w-400w hps.
They say 1200w because they are using 120 5w LEDs, but they are highly underdriven.
While it will grow weed, I wouldn’t buy it and expect something more than it really is.

1 Like

Well that’s the problem, its hit or miss with them. No.matter what, you’re always taking a chance. If you do order through them, make sure you get the trade assurance.
The ones that I have seen seem like they are good.

1 Like

So the 260 QB kit is not good for a 2x4 foot tent? Most people on here seem to think that I need 400 watts.

1 Like

Its a great light for a 2’x4’ tent. @dave68 .
I would suggest removing the link though, as we are not allowed to post outside links.
Screenshots of the item in question work just as good.
Links to aliexpress, dealer, and amazon, Informational websites. Are okay

3 Likes

If you could, the xl 260 kit is a little easier to manage in a 2x4. The boards are spaced a little further.

Ture. It gets hot as hell on the tin light almost cook an egg

Well I find it’s great grows good. And it makes your plants machure more and fast when I wasn’t using it my plants did not like the sunbaster they struggled and died then I bought this light my plants love it so I would say yea my room is 5!by 5 and it lights up 5 plants like nothing

small room 5 by 4

That’s all that matters is that you’re happy with the way it grows. I’m happy with mine and I have both Chinese and diy lights @Scuba858

Start of flowering week 2

All of the LEDs are about a foot away and I’m not seeing any light damage to the plants. That’s what the question was that started this thread.

4 Likes

Nice what kind are they I do like them I’m gonna try a blast and see what’s better but so far I’m happy this is what it use to be like

1 Like

now this is after I got new lights

3 Likes

. Will this bulb fit in a normal ballast off amazon it’s a E39 base does that mean it’s regular siZe

1 Like

Like this one