100% guaranteed germination

Just a quick thanks to ILGM…
As a first time customer I bought 5 seeds and had some issues germinating them - maybe my fault due to being careless or seeds not so great… Anyway, after a quick email to ILGM I received another 5 seeds within a week (i’m in Australia) and happy to say all have sprouted…

7 Likes

Gratz dude sometimes you just get a bad batch that die from unknown reason (though I suspect it usually has to do with hot conditions through transit killing seeds) and theres small things like pyroxide soaks and paper towel to up your chances but glad you re back on the path to a good harvest

2 Likes

Ilgm has always took care for me in that way, not but a hick-up or 2 but ALWAYS went beyond to help welcome to the community @cagnipa

1 Like

Good to hear.

A little peroxide mixed with good genetics and some luck is all part of the winning strategy

2 Likes

@cagnipa welcome to the community!!! Im glad your 2nd set sprouted for you!! Good luck on your growing adventure! I’ve had seeds not sprout as well but ILGM always takes care of its customers! :v:

1 Like

I always accept a certain amount of failures it happens to us all.

3 Likes

I agree @SKORPION I had two not germ this round im not stressing it!

3 Likes

Yea I had 4 failed germs recently too it was certainly a learning experience on how to make the initial planting phase even more inviting and successful for the lil seeds

1 Like

Thanks guys for the feedback, definitely not a perfect world, even for weed, lol

1 Like

@cagnipa no problem let us know if you have any other questions! Happy growing! Stay Safe and Lit My Friend!:fire::fire::fire::v::v:

I’m courious about the warentee, is there a time limit to the germinating warentee? IE: 90 days from reciete??? Reason I ask as ot has been brought to my attention that another seed bank I have used state seed warentee is only 90 days after seeds are recieved.

1 Like

I doubt there a time limit though I bet they’ll give you a dirty look for seeds 2+ years old a lot of outdoor people pick up seeds for the next year around this time @ILGM.Stacy I’d like to know the official stance though since I do a lot of variety grows and might take a couple years to get through all my ilgm seeds

1 Like

I get that every warentee has limits, but the other seed bank didn’t disclose the 90 days part anywhere I looked. Doesn’t mean it wasn’t there, just well hidden from a reasonable search of there site. Just hate being played!

Does any one know what it is at ILGM? cant find it on the site.

I have the same problem but not sure how to email them. Could you tell me what email address you emailed?
thanks
:slight_smile:

1 Like

support@ilovegrowingmarijuana.com

1 Like

Cant find the details of the guarentee. Some one, anyone.

Still cant get an answer!

@Audiofreak i couldn’t find them either, maybe email their customer support? Merlin44 provided the email above✌

I did. They responded but didn’t answer the question.