100-115 degrees

i have three autos outside. it’s supposed to get anywhere from 100-115 with high humidity here in a few days and last 3-4 days. other than making sure they’re in the shade, what else can be done? two of them are in preflower. :worried:

Are they in pots or in the ground? If they are in pots, I would consider digging some holes to put the pots in so that they are surrounded by cool(er) earth.

5 Likes

Water them early im the morning everday and saturate them

4 Likes

They’re in pots. Unfortunately my back can’t handle any digging. Maybe it’s a good thing they’re in coco… I can probably water twice.

1 Like

Yes twice a day withthat kinda heat, im In south texas ive have that kind of heat daily; ive used shade cloth around pots to help out, when it gets over 100

ugh sorry to hear that, lol. we’re 90-95 and i hate it. do you have humidity too? i’m worried i get to the final week and lose it all to bud rot anyway. growing outdoors has not been as much fun as i anticipated.

2 Likes

Were at 95 atm with 50% humidity, i don’t grow autos so don’t harvest till fall, she’ll be fine keep her in the shade thru your heat wave since she’s not used to it, in coco watering twice a day will dry out quick goid luck buddy, as long as your buds stay dry humidity shouldn’t affect her

4 Likes

If there’s little air movement you can put a fan on them out in the shade which will help.

2 Likes

i think autos were the only thing i could do due to light pollution and fence height/visibility. didn’t really think about bud rot and harvest time when i planted. i may throw one more set out there that’ll finish in september and stand a better chance. or i’ll forget growing outside- btwn storms, temps, bugs and crackheads, it’s too stressful.

Love it , dam crackheads, ive got a few running lose? Friends and family, I’ll put out old tools ready to be tossed away , crack head bait, @Myfriendis410 good idea

2 Likes

it’s all about the chairs and lawn furniture around here. its the weirdest thing. got hit twice this week, but they ran right past the plants… but it’s only a matter of time before someone takes notice and i get the whole corner hopping over. maybe i’ll throw a few tools around to distract… haha. i have a taller gate going in hopefully on thursday. whatever i gotta do to protect the ladies.

images%20(3)

1 Like

came close yesterday and then had to ask myself if i really wanted to fight someone who wasn’t wearing any pants. the answer was NOPE.

1 Like

Thzts sum funny chit, i aint no saint, had my wild nights, before my daughter was born, like dave Chappell said , coke one helluva drug. But never gon that far

1 Like

LOL. more weed, that’s all i gotta say. maybe it’d be a public service to start dolling it out here. it might chill people the eff out. and i dont know what it is about k2 but first thing to go is the clothes.

Nun of that stuff round here lots of crack and coke, but my daughter 15 thats how long I’ve been sober from alcohol and drugs, weed aint a drug

1 Like

congrats on the 15 years. and your daughter.

Thank u sir, one of tge hardest things to quite was nicotine, i tell you ive relapse many times but no more

1 Like

Be safe and keep them plants safe my friend gon a catch dinner with fam

thanks you too. enjoy.

1 Like