$100.00 to upgrade

More fans

1 Like

More super soil. :smiley:

2 Likes

It really depends what your room or whatever is lacking once you have all the essentials ie good light, good ventilation and good airflow around your plants then it’s really up to you to study your plants and see what will help them thrive if that’s, different medium, nutrients etc I
More fans , aircon , more ventilation, co2 but to be any good at this you need to be very observant and willing to ask people if you don’t know I have been growing for 25 years on and off and I’m still learning the day I stop I know I’ve become ignorant

2 Likes

Seeds! Acapulco Gold
Does anyone remember Thai Stick?

I would give it to my wife, a method in madness @Painfree :+1::kangaroo:

1 Like

@Hungrybud…Happy wife happy life

1 Like

Toking a Tai stick

2 Likes

100 United States Dollar equals 81.23 Pound Sterling, at today’s rates.

I’ve been watching and reading this thread for a while, and it got me thinking about my options, objectives and needs.

Objective

1. To crossbreed a Cannabis seed that grows like weeds in the north of Ireland.
  2. To produce enough quality, smokable buds and hashish to satisfy my personal needs through the year(s) on a sustainable growing schedule.

Options

1. My options are limited by security issues. The Police, paramilitary or just thieves can at any time disrupt my objectives.

2. There is only one option. I have evolved to become a Cannabis Combat Engineer. Make not buy. Be inventive and take every opportunity and resource available and be feckin’ determined to achieve the objective.

Needs

1. Not much.

2. Maybe.

4 Likes

Sounds like u need something super mold resistant

1 Like

Frisian Dew is a good one for northern climates. Advertised as mold resistant.
I’ve grown the autos which run about 14-15 weeks. Decent smoke with a pretty good yield. An option.
Peace for now @jackowhee and good luck. :+1::v: