$100.00 to upgrade

If you had a extra 100 bucks to invest in your grow what would you get. Everyone’s got different needs or wants but what have you been wanting or needing but just have not pulled the trigger on it yet. This is for your current grow. Not a dream 50 x 50 tent you want to get. Lol

I’d upgrade my exhaust system. I don’t have a problem currently because my climate indoors is on vpd point. I’d like to have it because I can’t always monitor my humidity at night and even tho I don’t have a problem with the plant it would give me more peace of mind.

1 Like

Shit… $100? A couple fans, a hygrometer. Sad that $100 is nothing.

$1000 would be better.

Best question is, where are you now?

5 Likes

Half an ounce. More veggie seeds :joy:

5 Likes

A extra exhaust filter when the time comes and you need it you got it on hand.

5 Likes

Another 288 respec board

3 Likes

A third tent. I need more veg room…

5 Likes

I was expecting to see - seeds seeds seeds!! I need some coco … No a nice nice pH pen.

3 Likes

I would go with a dwc setup for 1 plant just to try it. Don’t think I could keep water cool enough but I would like to try it.

A 4x8 flood tray for the bottom of tent.

1 Like

They make 2x4’s and plastic for flood trays @Member420

@Painfree good idea, I want to do the same thing, problem is I like variety. One plant isn’t feasible.

3 Likes

Frozen 16oz water bottles

1 Like

True. That and insulated bucket may be in my future

1 Like

I’d apply the $100 toward a chiller.

4 Likes

Id definitely buy more seeds! Duh!!!

See! LoCo Gato gets me!

1 Like

Can’t grow all of the seeds if you don’t have the space! @PurpNGold74 @LoCoRock

1 Like

True… i need more space as well. Dont even have my breeding thing in line. But with more seeds… id need more space

2 Likes

I invested in a sex tent first… then I’ll have too many seeds and I’ll have a reason to expand for more space…
The vicious seed space cycle continues. lol. @PurpNGold74

2 Likes

Haha! Thats actually quite true… if the breeding is as successful as i dream… i wont NEED to order seeds for years. But then again… :joy::joy: that cycle does sound vicious. 1st World Pothead/growers problems

2 Likes

More qb boards for my veg tent

1 Like