10 weeks, very slow grow, am I on the right track?

Auto flower jack herder 10 weeks in my plants are growing so slow. First time grower. Suburban mother empty nest hobby! I have a grow tent and lights I purchased from Amazon. Bloom grow tent kit

. 300w led lights.
74 degrees, 70% humidity

Am I on the right track?

I am sorry, had to delete a bunch of my replies because you can only do so many replies in an day.

I used happy frog potting soil, 1 gallon buckets, I tied them down and kept screwing with them. I’ve overstressed them for sure! I’m going to order a pot for pot and try again. Thank you everyone! Such nice people out there!

2 Likes

What kinda soil? , pot size?

For that time frame, I hate to say it but it’s not good. It doesn’t look like it’s getting enough light. Why? Because the main stem cell n all 3 plants is growing to the light. If the light was enough, they would grow straight up.

I’d also recommend putting the light in the middle of those 3 plants.

Welcome to the Forum.

3 Likes

If I was you, yes. Those are just little babies still.

1 Like

How long have u had them tied

Tied about two weeks

Same position

No I moved them a few times.

U have to keep it bent in the same position

1 Like

Ok. Thanks. OCD with my plants. Like a watched pot that will never boil!

My buddy just did the same thing, you could have stressed her out a bit, next grow go for a bigger pot, make sure ther are drain holes

1 Like

i lst all my babies

5 Likes

@jacdimarco…welcome to the club…I’m a noob also. There are a lot of great people on here. Just ask and they help

4 Likes

First welcome to the community, personally I would go ahead and pot up whatever size pot you plan on using(5gal) before they start flowering. I agree with @MrPeat looks like they need more light after 10 weeks they should be a little further Along . Also stick your finger down in soil an check looks like it’s pretty wet .

2 Likes

3 gallon fabric pots minimum on autos…also, any stress will stunt them. When I grow autos, I top once very early and then let them do their thing.

2 Likes

Filing this out will help. lights, food… it’s all important.

Strain;

Soil in pots and pot size:

PH of runoff or solution:

Type and strength of nutrient mix?

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, name? size?

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system;

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, ac, and humidifier