10 w.w. autos Journal

If I give them a good tug that spot will come free I put it in a zip lock bag took it away from my plants to get a better look tried to see if it would crumble It just rolled up into a ball

1 Like

Good call on getting it out of there. I hope you don’t have any more issues

1 Like

I hope not I have almost experienced everything that could go wrong but still at it and just looking at it like it’s a learning experience another weird thing that I noticed from reading up on bud rot is it usually a text to bigger buds or the lower branches next to the soil and this is in a middle bud

1 Like

Could be because it was on the bottom of a bigger bud and was collecting the moisture

1 Like

This thread is AWESOME! Seeds should be in tomaro. Definitely considering a journal myself now. Good luck n keep it green @Newb1

3 Likes

@PurpNGold74 thank you and I would definitely start a journal it’s nice to be able to keep track of your grow and to be able to go back and look for your next grow

2 Likes

The ladies are looking and smelling soooo good makes me happy

6 Likes

Is this one foxtailing or something not complaining as it is covered in frost :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

6 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

When should I stop feeding them and start the flush the trichomes are bout 65% clear 35% milky I would like a heavy couch lock

If you want couch lock then keep going. Keep checking your trichs, and when you start to see some amber, you can start your flush. For now, I suggest you keep feeding, you’ve got at least two more weeks to get to where you want.

1 Like

That’s cool that’s what I was thinking 4 of July weekend what a way to celebrate your freedom dang you’re a pretty good teacher i been reading lots of post and your the one that seem to respond the most to people post with the best info

2 Likes

Aww, thank you, luv. I try to help as many people as I can.

2 Likes

Looking good! If you want couch lock, don’t start your flush until you’re all milky on the trichomes :v:

2 Likes

U was right on the money with my Harvest 14.8

1 Like

So earlier checking on the ladies I got my nose right in them for a really deep smell some of the resin got on my nose let’s just say I thought everybody had some really dank bud on them lmfao

They are looking great @Newb1 mate, I would agree with a
@raustin with the flushing time we done buddy :+1:.

1 Like

Can you take plant from outside n put them inside

So here are the ladies today had to move them back indoors cuz of nosy neighbors but seem to be doing okay

3 Likes

Does anybody want to take a guess as to when I should Harvest

![20180623_143240|375x500] (upload://6IhsN6hGcZkhC1a3oxeOrf9xrsu.jpg)