10 w.w. autos Journal

That, and get that Ph under control cause you’ll get nute lockout at that high Ph. Make sure you Ph your nutes no higher than 6.3 and you should be good.

3 Likes

Hey mate, I’m just wondering have you been calibrating both of your metres on a weekly basis they can fluctuate from one end to the other, I personally think its a must, I agree with @raustin and @MattyBear on your PPMs also :v:.

1 Like

Yes just calibrated it today

1 Like

Get the PPMs up to at least 1000 mate your buds want to fatten up more and more and they need those bloom feelings :+1:.

2 Likes

Should I feed them next time I water them again or skip nutes and just up it next feeding

1 Like

Start feeding right away, next watering.

4 Likes

Ok will do thanks as always you ppl are the greatest

2 Likes

Yep I agree. She’ll reward you for feeding her :wink:

4 Likes

Some pics of the ladies today they only ladies that you can tell your getting fat ladies and still be happy lol

6 Likes

So I went and check on the plants today and found 1 plant with mold/bud rot on 2 buds gray looking spots what should I do sorry for no pics was in a hurry to leave them as my neighbor was coming home and didn’t wanna get caught in the tent and him come over to talk

Will this work for bud rot

@Donaldj sorry your the only ilgm person I have seen on here or least remember

1 Like

I would clip off all buds with mold/bud rot on them. @Donaldj would know better about the product you posted. You can use a mix of hydrogen peroxide and water at 1:4 ratio too :v:

4 Likes

Thxs yea I clip the buds and sprayed that stem with the peroxide all the things that I’ve been reading then saying it would be the bigger buds thank God and haven’t reached my big buds yet I have only affected two little ones

1 Like

it’s a preventative agent more than a treatment and though I am ILGM forum staff I am not sales team AKA mothership :wink: my role is more of peace keeper moderator/mentor growing consultant. Basically an avid grower who helps keep forum friendly rules and policies followed and helps when and where I can

5 Likes

Ok sorry bout that thought you was part of the sales team👍 should I spray my other plants with this that’s not showing no signs

2 Likes

Probably not a bad idea @Newb1. I lost most of my outdoor plants to mold/bud rot last year. Nasty shit.

3 Likes

how can i prevent bud rot?

This is a long read but I think you’ll find it helpful

2 Likes

I got a pic today must of miss this bud yesterday am I right to say this is bud rot

Looks like it. Do the leaves on that part pull out easy? Kind of a crumbly dust?

1 Like