10 w.w. autos Journal

https://sjc3.discourse-cdn.com/business6/uploads/growingmarijuana/optimized/3X/a/3/a33d69a40decacc050e2cccb3bc07e2cf9a2f97d_1_374x500.jpg

Those are female all the way! Hermaphrodite has little what looks like bananas or ball clusters.

The pointy flower bract and pale color may be scavenging nutrients, or it could be the strain and I’m mistaken, too much water during flowering or other root problems also cause pointy flower bracts.

I give them nutrient and water deprivation in the end cycle, the stress causes them to resonate and the lack of nutrients cleans out the transpiration stream of salts and improves the flavor. Otherwise looks tempting, I’d still stick that picture in my pipe and smoke it! It’s all flowers and easy to separate the leaves!

The long one blade leaves may also be a trademark to nutrient imbalance, I’m hunching toward lacking potassium or a phosphorous spike toasting the roots a while back. I had that happen to me and it was from soaked roots that were a little over watered during flowering, they don’t like high phosphorous and lots of water. Phosphorous is also effected by water trabidity it’s the one major nutrient that forms light bonds with many things which holds it still in place. N and K are very soluble and keep on moving.

Did you check the root system and see how its doing?

3 Likes

@Shatter no never check the root system how would I do that without pulling my plant i have never transplanted them sorry if this is a dumb question as I am very new to all this but I am hook now and want to learn as much as I can

#1. There’s no such thing as dumb questions! There’s only dumb answers!

I use clear plastic cups with homemade holes put inside the same brand name cup but in black with home made holes, clear inside of black to protect the roots from light, pull them apart and you see the entire root system or lack thereof. It gives you a perfect window into what’s happening down below.

Lots of growers forget to look below the surface for problems. A high quality water soluble fertilizer sprayed on the foliage can work as a first aid to get a plant over root damage. It delivers water and nutrients to where it’s needed in spite the damage.

2 Likes

Wait, don’t cut it down yet! These new pics look like a female, I can see pistils coming out of the callyx now that I couldn’t see in the earlier pics. I’m changing my opinion to female until I see actual balls.

1 Like

K thank you @raustin hope i didn’t make you feel anyway upset wanting a few more people’s opinions the 1st pic was a really bad 1 and when I took a look at it I can see it does look like balls that’s why I went ahead and posted more pics that was a little better hope you will still help with this grow cause you been a tremendous help :+1::+1:

1 Like

No worries, @Newb1, I’m not upset at all. I really wasn’t sure with those first pics, so I’m glad you got more opinions and more pics. I think this is clearly a female now, I’m just happy you didn’t kill her.

2 Likes

This grow have for sure been a wild ride so far all the same strains same age and all plants are doing different things

1 Like

Here is another weird looking plant 3 foot tall thick stalk bearly any leafs and I don’t think any sign of sex and looks to be still growing

1 Like

Looks like a female so far. I think she needsto bein a bigger pot that’s why she’s growing tall.

Being a auto a transplant won’t hurt this late in if I have to I can cut the pot and removing all the dirt and plant in 1 shot hopefully

All I see is female. Glad you didn’t cut them down.

2 Likes

Oh, I didn’t know it was an auto. I think you should just leave it alone then.

1 Like

Here are my other plants all these plant for a 1st grow was kinda crazy to do next time I know to only try a few at a time will be easier

6 Likes

Let it grow it will fill out got a ways to go

5 Likes

U are being to hard on yourself. Your plants look great and u won’t b upset u planted so many when u have jars full!

Relax. This hobby can b fun if U learn to enjoy it

4 Likes

@Newb1 sorry for the late reply mate, first let me say that I agree with all off our friends don’t pull your plant mate I would if it is possible to isolate is just as a precaution, and I think @raustin might off got a little mixed up or I have lol, but the photo that has the 2 white hair coming out off it was posted by @Shatter as an example and these last pic’s are off your plant’s, but really mate yes this is all a learning process and experience but have you noticed all off the support the comes along when you needed it most that’s special buddy big time all excellent opinions also I really hope everything is ok and my first opinion on the photo was just that mate an observation and a heads up in case off what I seen I thought it might off been a potential problems for you I’m sorry if this had got you down mate it shows your passion for what you are doing :v:.

2 Likes

^^^^^ Everything @Johnzy81 says!

Don’t be discouraged if you’re new at this, just keep scouring for knowledge! Eventually you’ll get it! You’ll just know something’s wrong with a plan long before it goes critical! And to the experienced grower these forums are a great reminder for good habits long forgotten! With learning comes forgetting.

Even the best growers make mistakes and screw things up! One things for sure, weed will survive just about anything!

3 Likes

Holy smoke this 1 is getting big just under 4 foot and just starting to show signs of flowering question is will it stretch more if so may have to move her out the green house hope she flower just as good as she grew

Here is the stinky lady

3 Likes

And now the rest but no less important all going good

3 Likes