1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

@anon95385719 @Nug-bug @Hogmaster @raustin @Johnzy81 @MattyBear

Hate to have to cut it down thing is so smelly and sticky but I would rather be safe than sorry so if it gotta go it’s gone no disrespect to anyone you all are great people with alot if knowledge but if @Johnzy81 or @raustin tell me to cut it I’m going to have to they been with me the whole grow

1 Like

It’s your plant. But I think that’s a huge mistake

1 Like

@anon95385719 not going to cut it yet I want some more opinions and time for ppl to see the new pics I put up maybe they will change their mind I no the 1st few pics r really hard to see

Before u do watch this

• Male
  • Female
  • Hermie

0 voters

@Covertgrower @Momtomask @Hogmaster @HornHead @Dr.DankThumb420 @MAXHeadRoom @DoomSack @Donaldj

5 Likes

Tag people who’s opinion U want

If I just isolate it would that be safe totally away from all my other plants would it be smokable being a Hermie or good for edibles

Think your tags and mine should do it thank you so much

There are no male signs in your pic. Those calyx swell. They are in bunches which can make many people yell male but if they have pistils coming from them it is female even if the plant is covered in them. The more calyx the more bud. If u cut a huge producing female u will not b happy

And it could b a hermie but it is way to early to say that and cut it u have plenty of time to see further

1 Like

The new pics show female even more. Yesterday I would have almost agreed hermie.

1 Like

@FloridaSon @Shatter @Shuggz @merlin44 @MattyBear @SmoknGranny @TDubWilly @peachfuzz

1 Like

female indeed just showing signs of foxtail

7 Likes

I’m just not sure :thinking: To be on the safe side maybe isolate it and make sure you wash hands, etc., before handling the others. Let’s see what more experienced growers think. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like