10/13 scheduled harvest

Started flush today with gh florakleen start total darkness10/10 next 10/12 ph water only start trimming and drying 10/13 any advice. …greatly appreciated

2 Likes

Only advice I can offer is asking if you wanna share. :smile:

Nice photo. I’m hoping to get results like yours. Awesome pic.

1 Like

Hey ice nice looking bud there. I live in California if you need help harvesting and testing.
Tom :sunglasses::+1::deciduous_tree::us:

1 Like

You’ve given me much advice thru this grow greatly appreciated

Very nice. Glad to see successful grows here at ILGM :slight_smile:

Thanks could’ve done it with out your help…? I will be harvesting 4 plants on 10/13 was wondering if i hold off on 2 of them say week longer will it be a big difference in the type of high…my sample bud excellent taste lasting high but total knock out at the end didn’t even hear alarm clock next morning

1 Like

All 4 plants are OG kush

Well I’m doing the same here. My plants were so big we could not do them all in two days, so this week we will Finnish. The trichomes have not changed much. They are a lot more milky and seeing more Amber looking. I’m hopeing for more couch lock buds. The first buds were a sativa and very head high. The last is Indica. So far I have a little over two pounds curing plus a lot of leaves for butter and Salve For pain in hands. I’m hoping I get a lot of RSO for my liver.
. Sorry I got off track a bit but I think you will be ok.
Tom

When you trim , cut all the big leaves that’s fan away from bud before you hang it , and just trim it evenly all the way around in the shape of the bud , good luck it’s gone be very sticky .

Harvest day 4 plants OG kush first grow I think came out pretty good seeds from here only used 4 seeds out 5/5 deal perfect from germination too today learned so much from this site & members the best…looking forward to start next grow after successful cure little more knowledge goin into this one trimming,lollipop different nutes… ? what’s best temp, time in tent then. To jar right now temp is 77 rh 62 7" fan blowing away from buds floor fan on low blowing away 4" carbon filter on full

4 Likes

And how do I save trimmings to use for butter have it in zip gallon do I freeze it

Scissor hash

1 Like

Freezing it what is usually done for ice water hash, it helps preserve the terpenes, subtle flavors and smells.

In cooking and making butter, the terpenes are pretty much all lost during the heating/cooking process, and butter can be made with fresh, frozen or dry.

~MacG

The more it ripens & cure , the better it gets . Good job !!!

Sorry I missed your question. Yes you can stagger your harvest. I do it all the time. IN fact; I just finished a WWauto exp. and I had 3 plants in a DIY ebb and flow. I harvest the small one, and waited almost a week for plant 2 (medium sized), and just finished the 3rd 2-3 days ago after another extra 2-3 weeks.

Pls help I trimmed and hung these on 10/13 tonight came home and some are pretty dry should I put the dry feeling buds in jar now

Pls help I trimmed and hung these on 10/13 tonight came home and some are pretty dry should I put the dry feeling buds in jar now

Buds drying fast

Yes, as soon as crisp on the outside, hopefully enough moisture is left inside to get them kind of soft again in the jar, then you “burp” the jars to create the very slow drying process that helps make the smoke more smooth by breaking down the chlorophyll.

Ok thks these where dry on outside so each day do I take lid off for how long each day and when will it be smokable