1 plant its a must to read

@Soilgrowth where I find that article I want to read it , but they always say the bigger the roots , the bigger the fruits right and that’s true indeed .

1 Like

I believe if you search you email its in there from Robert from ilgm

No I delete them daily to keep an accumulation from occurring but I would love to read it .

I cant find mine

@yoshi @Soilgrowth
So when y’all gonna host some classes? Lol Teach me!!!

1 Like

I’ve written a few grow threads on here , I even did a growth read on autos , but I’m getting ready to do another thread to answer most frequent ask questions .

1 Like

I am still learning. I am an outdoor grower forced inside… I thank you for the request. I believe we all learn from one another. I believe i am just willing to take much more of a risk with experiments… if you want to pick my brain your more then welcome.

2 Likes

I will be doing a grow session with a few growers on here around the first of the year. Ilgm seeds mine will ak47 auto 3 plants 2×4 ×70 tent and a sunspec ×2 300w led light new lights two the seen.

Here is my root bed

more root core pictures coming. About to teach a little something about roots.

4 Likes

Yeah I’ll be ready to start my grow around the same time but I don’t know if I’ll do an auto flower gorilla glue seed , Girl Scout cookie , are a sour diesel Kush regular fem seed , but I also grow with LED lights , and I’m debating to upgrade from 2 XTE 200 Advance LED and a 400 watt China brand to one DS XML or Apache Tech AT600 , my wife said I should just keep my money and continue with what I have but I’m ready to upgrade so I can really try for the mother load , so I’m in a debate here kind of with myself .

1 Like

I can turn you on to very good led lights very affordable.

I have a 48x48x78 tent with a 600 watt viparspectra LED light. 8in fan 600cfms with carbon filter duct to my attic

1 Like

@Soilgrowth the Advance lights are awesome , but instead of running 3 I’m thinking of just running one big light that would be equivalent to the 3 in power and the Advance DS XML 650 or Apache Tech AT600 would be the only two I would consider buying as replacements , I’m not worried about the cost cause those lights will definitely pay for themselves in 2-3 grows easily .

2 Likes

@yoshi i have my emails from robert. If you let me know wich ones you want i can send them through. Seen back about 10 posts you deleted an email that has good info.
I find great usefull info in every email i recieve from robert.

2 Likes

It called grow only one plant. It would be great. Thanks

1 Like

Nothing fancy

4 Likes

Ok found the email now give me a bit coz im having trouble getting it to this page.
I might screen shot it and post that way. Give me 20mins.

For Yoshi. Please

Hope its all there. Hope it helps.

4 Likes

The best I’ve seen is my friends who got 38oz dry

1 Like