1 plant its a must to read

Ok. Most people try for a big grow. Crash crop. Please just read roberts article about just grow one plant. Its a world of knowledge.

2 Likes

This is so me , I try to max out one plant verses multiples , a lot due to my grow tent size but I can focus more entirely on that one plant than shuffling many .

4 Likes

I cant just grow one plant, man thats 3 to 6 months on one plant that could die and you got nothin, plus i like a variety of flavors. What if you grow one plant and it doent yield much , ends up a male of hermie or worse you just dont like the flavor and all that time down the drain with no back up. I do understand the concept but i would grow at a minimum of 2 at least 2 plants 2 different strains. You can sti ll focus on the 2 and i dont think thats too much keep up with and learn from.

7 Likes

I been pretty successful doing one and my yields have been pretty substantial , but this is why you buy ILGM seeds that assures you great quality and returns , but to each is own , in my 2x2x5 I don’t have much room for to many plants , besides I grow in 3 gallons to 5 gallons pots , which in 3 gal I can fit 2 but only one with a 5 gal , but training techniques , and other growing methods has been going great for me , but I have a real busy schedule so I do what works for me and I don’t smoke everyday so it’s okay if I fail it’s all apart of the process , regroup and just start over but I’m so old school I don’t need many different flavors , just a bowl that helps me coop with my health issues and I’m good .

6 Likes

I’m doing two photos now. It just finished a single auto grow. Got two ounces with little effort. Works for me.

5 Likes

Its probably the best way to learn.for a newbie.

1 Like

I usually only do one plant at a time for newby reasons. I feel more comfortable if and when a problem arises. Also if I do something very wrong it’s only one seed to loose and I don’t have the experience to recover to try and save more than one plant at a time especially if the plants are showing different problems.

4 Likes

I also got burgmans one plant email. Listen to him. He knows his stuff. You can get a heap off one plant.

I’m gonna try to focus on three next season.

I did three this season.

1 Like

I yield 36 ounces off one plant my friends , it just take patience and lots of training .

6 Likes

I think i might get close to but not that close. Im think 24 ounces

1 Like

36 ounces dry?

And here I am just hoping for three ounces out of each WW I have 3 and one gold leaf . My first grow and they look pretty good maybe I am shooting for to little but I was thinking that it would be better to have a pleasant surprise than be disappointed. That would be 12 ounces. I may have to find a place to give some away if they produce much more than that . This is them starting week five took these pictures last night

I understood this. My biggest outdoor yield 29 ounces. On a four brach tree like this.

2 Likes

2 Likes

this branch might weigh 3 ounces…

1 Like

I think you can get at least 5 to 7 ounce of it if you root train them i have a 10 gallon root system i can pull all that soil outnby that one main branch. Ill take pic tomorrow. I always look at my roots

1 Like

If you learn to transplant properly your root system will be massive .

1 Like

This really is 17 gallons.