1 of the 3 fans i have inside my 300w 140 true watt led died. what should i do?

You’ll probably be fine. It’s only a GalaxyHydro, they can be very close without burning. If it was an Advanced or Apache with lenses over the LEDs, then maybe I’d be worried, but you’ll most likely be fine.

~MacG

Galaxyhydro is supposed to be one of the better Chinese brands. How about Kind led do they have lenses ? I was thinking about investing in a Kind 300 its like a $650 led light

KIND LEDs might have the lenses and the higher chance of light burn at close range, I never used KIND or GalaxyHydro, so I can’t say for sure, but from what I’ve read of GalaxyHydro (and not for KIND), it is made by TopLED, the same Chinese manufacturer that makes Apollo LED, MarsHydro, ViPAR, SunSpect and many others, and it is probably the best of the Chinese manufacturers, but even though, the performance can vary greatly due to different spectrum used and types of LEDs used in the different models, but as far as reliability and long life, these all should be pretty good.

~MacG

Galaxyhydro has a 2yr. Warranty,

It wont affect the yield, the light you have is an upgraded version of their original 300w,
yours also has the on/off switch and the daisy chain (also an upgrade from the original),
the original 300w only used two fans, so you will be fine with the two fans til you change it out,