1 left, 5 ready to go- problem

I have 1 plant that is small, left from the original group. My second group is about ready to move to grow room where this plant is now. I have not added any nutrients yet. The plant is currently on a 12/12 schedule. First question can I get it to grow faster? If not, when is it the right time to move my second batch to the room and what light cycle should I use if the plant is still there. The seedlings are a little over two weeks old but as I stated before, they started late.

I have a 600 watt grow light going. I st image is plant the other are seedlings

Check that , First two are seedlings, third is plant, hers another angle , no amber yet, a little sticky

I’m a little confused to actually what you are asking. Remember 12/12 is for flowering. If the smaller plants are on a 12/12 they could get a lot more light in the non-flowering room, say 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness, this will speed up their growth.

If you want the “ripening” to speed up on the flowering plant, you could try increasing the dark period, say 11 hours of light and 13 hours of darkness. This will often help speed up ripening or “finishing”. The plant is not going to grow any faster or bigger though. If there is room you can move your second batch in any time you want. They don’t all have to be started under the 12/12 at the same time, and they don’t all have to be removed/harvested at the same time. Usually the plants are moved from the veg room to the flowering room when they reach a certain size, not necessarily an exact time schedule, same for harvesting, when the trichomes are ready, all milky white with maybe some amber, some don’t even wait for any amber at all.